Show Your Homegrown!

Financing local politicians is a fine art. When one of the pillars of kickback money is threatened…. It ain’t like the garbage union can finance the whole campaign. The local “heritage clubs”, the polish league, the knights of Columbus, not to mention the sneaker moguls rolling deep. they are very generous, hint, hint.

1 Like

@Northcountryguy sorry, i’m 68 years old and as long as i can grow and use my own or anybodies weed; they can pay those crooked basturds a weekly pay check if they want :laughing:

2 Likes

@Mackerel :v: Merry Home Grown Style Christmas

6 Likes

I got all dressed up in my Sunday best tonight and tried making this case at the town board meeting. We’re “opting out” of allowing legal dispensaries and social clubs.

I let them in on a little secret - they’re at least 25 years too late on the dispensaries in my experience. The only question is, are we going to allow the legal ones. Which, would take business directly from the illegal ones who don’t ask your kid for an ID.

It didn’t make a dent. I was the only one opposed. I can override it with a petition signed by 10% of residents. It doesn’t matter that much to me though, I wasn’t going to buy my weed there anyway. Social clubs might have been cool though.

1 Like

Your buds looks so great.

1 Like

@Mackerel i never said hi to you before and @CurrDogg420 @Northcountryguy :laughing: they’d hate these guys and me. Show them a pic of this

Google This: Non-Destructive Cannabis Extraction Systems :v: a Hippy can raise more stink than a skunk can make Skunk Dust. i’m finally recognized

2 Likes

What is the size of the elevator you have your girls sitting on and where did you find it please

1 Like

@JimiG1974 :v::laughing: i just puffed two hits of GG#4 Moon Rocks and saw the word elevator and blew my second hit out same time. some reason i’m still laughing laffy tears

@DollarBill We are seeking a permit for a Processing Business. We need experienced hands!

1 Like

@OzarkGuerrilla Which one is Gelato?

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 I second that! We need a sample for testing. Lol

2 Likes

@Cannaman22 i can barely keep up processing my own

GIF_20210227_003912 Good Night :wave:

3 Likes

@DollarBill Man I got a long way to go to catch up. GN

1 Like

@Cannaman22 it’s like this with growing: There is this place far far away. and no body knows it but me. Over a hill down thru a valley and back up over again. There’s is this place far far away and no body knows it but me. (without grow friends and sharing it’s a hard road) So always remember to Pass it Along. Smoking Their Own Growers here in this Forum give great advice by showing pictures of Dry Top Soil. the most important ingredient for begginers is Dry Top Soil… other wise it’s always growing a bunch of Runts. Cannabis :point_left: they hate Wet and choking to death. i would too.

1 Like

@Rye you ok bro? show us a grow please. Merry Christmas and @Kronic you to brother man. sorta missing both your company. kinda worried about not hearing something from you

3 Likes

2 Likes

@JimiG1974 If you’re talking about the plant trays i was going to the store one day and someone had them set out for garbage and i stopped pick them up lol other one garbage and other one treasure i love them lol

2 Likes

Well hello to you as well and happy growing

1 Like

@JimiG1974 what have you been feeding you’re plants has something going on and is the last picture the same plants as the top picture

1 Like