Show Your Homegrown!

Northern light and grape ape

1 Like

@Daddy1971 :laughing: check this army girl out guarding her weed

i’m sure glad she don’t live near me. how would you like to tell her !!You’re Trespassing!! while you’re blasted high? :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like a big hemp patch @DollarBill

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 yep, that’s an afghan field under american politics reign Bucket Load it down

1 Like

She has way 2 much gear on for that, gotta have agility/maneuverability.

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 @Kurgan hey, check deebos kyle stuff out. Looking Good thought i’d share Christmas day chop!

5 Likes

@CkNugz yep, she’d be a little hard to give a Reach Around and Kiss :rofl: even with the safety on

4 Likes

Strawberry cough, wedding cake

7 Likes

@CurrDogg420 it’s a Weed barely needs any water, we’re just softies LoL :laughing: beautiful grow bro

2 Likes

Columbian Gold gettin close

7 Likes

@Khatru Great Job as Always. Merry Christmas puffing for you. looks better than my columbo did but same color. Dream Weed Tasty

2 Likes

@Khatru that’s a Trophy Looking High THC Land Race Lumbo Plant. Breeders Fix tells me, “wishing i had 10 seeds off it”

2 Likes

@Kurgan :laughing: i still can’t believe that good looking soldier girl was guarding the soldiers cutting down weed. Beauty’s only skin deep i guess, then you go against everthing you were ever taught then you watch youTube and find out all the history taught was a little white lie but uh it’s still Christmas ya know hahahahaha LMAO! i hope somebody in government is embarrassed. i am for just being part of the run and hide, be cool there’s a cop stuff, looking them straight in the face and going “Do i look like a doper is that what you wanna hear copper?” :laughing: now i can give a cop a joint if i want to, actually in Arizona i can him an Ounce; all he can do is refuse the friendly offer LMAO! i finally win after they made me lie like a dog over dumb laws. i bet that soldier girl hates that picture of herself :v: good excuse, that was in her brave blonde days. i bet she smokes weed now! and wears a peace sign head band. after serving our country at all risk, god bless those purposely sent out of gods control, and Merry Christmas to all around the globe

3 Likes

@DollarBill brother the last 5 years has been one wild ride. I won’t go into it here. But you and I both know that little white lie is a huge wtf moment when a persons eyes are truely opened. I’ve been relearning and connecting dots for a few years now. Kazarians!!! Secret society 5 eyes on and on and on. Dirty things they have done. But now I know. And that Jeannie wont go back into the bottle. May you have wonderful yule and Odin watch over yours.

2 Likes

@Kurgan easy put, Karma be kicking governments ass. they never looked so stupid, deservedly stupid. all the insane regulations all those years, now politics taking credit for Whoopee we can make marijuana taxes like they thought of that before us. showing me over and over what crooks they are :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: probly Mafia

2 Likes

@DollarBill kazairans lead to knights templar that leads to free masons to skull and bones. They all lead back to western central bank. That leads to Rome and the Vatican. 3 pillars. Once you get the real history and start looking at 1913 and the introduction of the fed. You can see how they made us slaves. Just like the dual constitutions. The OG one then the act of 1871 that turned us into a Corporation ran by England. Hence gold frindge flag of in a constant state of war and maritime law of the sea used in the courts. Its a twisted web of bullshit… White lies indeed.

2 Likes

@Kurgan world wide Artificial Intellegence is our next threat and a quiet happening as we speak. there should have been all kinds of regulation applied to A.I. from the first abbreviation of it. Nope, none said and little news about it is the best way they hide such a danger in the wrong political hands.

2 Likes

@DollarBill I saw that movie to. T1000\skynet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So AI is something I’ve worked with in my day job - neural networks and genetic algorithms. This is mostly banal stuff, like trying to identify patterns and optimize material usage in manufacturing. It just barely does that well, mostly it’s just faster than a brute force calculation. Machines with opinions about the apocalypse are still quite far off.

It’s not the AI itself that we need to be afraid of at this point, its still “artificial”. We do need to be afraid of the intelligence (specifically the lack thereof) of the folks who are using it. And the lack of any sorts of regulations when the use of it invades our privacy.

It’s not just AI that is a problem for our privacy, it’s this entire digital age we find ourselves in. If we want to protect what we have left, we’ll need a constitutional amendment. Our “lawmakers” aren’t going to get it done, because rich and powerful people make way too much money in the digital Wild West and those folks own our politicians.

4 Likes

@CurrDogg420 Elon Musk has a hard time with A.I. seeing inside with genius insight. i’m no Elon, but i’m not sure i wan’t a robot toy that they can turn on me with data like ‘Kill’ one million times faster than my reaction time. and that’s putting it child like. then that program decides to put us on the edges and fringes of earth like we did the apes in only 100 years. what goes around comes around and it’s only a matter of banana seconds :wink: we may already be experiencing only a simulation. there’s a lot of trillions of dollars uncounted for going on some program of better control over opposing masses. they’d be stupid if there isn’t.

1 Like