Show Your Homegrown!

You inspire me too, @kmac03 !

Thank you for all your wonderful energy and vibes :purple_heart::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :v:t2: :purple_heart:

1 Like

That is truly gorgeous! The colors are phenomenal!!

2 Likes

Latest pics:

3 Likes

Nice budsbill…hey budsbill…I like that

1 Like

Here are some more budsbills!!! LOL

And even more budsbill!

2 Likes

A bud of some Super Hash x Thai just before it being put into the curing jar.

9 Likes

Hey BudsBill, you hit a game winning grand slam with that harvest.
What a haul for your 1st grow!!! Very impressive. I salute you. :sunglasses: :grin: :v:t6:

3 Likes

Hey @Khatru, those are beautiful. Purple, my fav color. :sunglasses: :grin: :v:t6:

Is that SUPER HASH X THAI a sativa?

4 Likes

Hey @GOLLO, it should be a 50/50, but the leaf structure leaned towards the sativa side

7 Likes

Just can’t get over how vibrant and beautiful the colors are on this!

4 Likes

Hey @GOLLO, not quite my first grow - first grow using HGCC seeds. This last harvest was a set of clones from a white widow plant that came from the first HGCC run. I’ve actually been growing for about 3 years now. But thank you all the same! I was very happy with it too!

Just made an update regarding weights too…

3 Likes

Ok. It looks like the HGCC seeds have been great at producing great looking plants. I’m happy with my BLUZARS from them.

Peace

3 Likes

Starting week 3 of flowering with my Strawberry Cough, starting to look pretty :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That center-right stem looks to be stacking up very nicely.

:sunglasses: :smile: :v:t6: That is a very good pic. Is that a photo?

3 Likes

Yes they are. I was a little worried about some of the leaves on the plant on the right turning yellow on a few of the tips but I’ve started using molasses…hoping that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are doing well, should be a good harvest.

2 Likes

Thank you :). Do you have any idea why some of the leaf tips on the plant on the right are turning light yellow?

1 Like

Are u using fox farm nutes

2 Likes

@Kris I’m willing to bet the one on the right started flowering first. As the flower stage progresses it is normal for the leaves to start yellowing from the bottom up. It is a sign of nitrogen deficiency but does not necessarily mean you need to add any more. Plants spend their veg time to uptake nutrients and store them in the fan leaves. This way the plant has what it needs readily available in the form it needs for flower. If you are watering correctly with proper pH water and run off tests ok then all is good.

About 4 weeks into flower

About 7 weeks

About 10 weeks at harvest

HCC Pure Indica very potent :slight_smile:

8 Likes