Show Your Homegrown!

I love flowers with purple in them. That one looks like a winner, congratulations!

3 Likes

I thought I had commented.

She inspires art. Lots and lots of art! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You inspire me too, @kmac03 !

Thank you for all your wonderful energy and vibes :purple_heart::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :v:t2: :purple_heart:

1 Like

That is truly gorgeous! The colors are phenomenal!!

2 Likes

Latest pics:

3 Likes

Nice budsbill…hey budsbill…I like that

1 Like

Here are some more budsbills!!! LOL

And even more budsbill!

2 Likes

A bud of some Super Hash x Thai just before it being put into the curing jar.

9 Likes

Hey BudsBill, you hit a game winning grand slam with that harvest.
What a haul for your 1st grow!!! Very impressive. I salute you. :sunglasses: :grin: :v:t6:

3 Likes

Hey @Khatru, those are beautiful. Purple, my fav color. :sunglasses: :grin: :v:t6:

Is that SUPER HASH X THAI a sativa?

4 Likes

Hey @GOLLO, it should be a 50/50, but the leaf structure leaned towards the sativa side

7 Likes

Just can’t get over how vibrant and beautiful the colors are on this!

4 Likes

Hey @GOLLO, not quite my first grow - first grow using HGCC seeds. This last harvest was a set of clones from a white widow plant that came from the first HGCC run. I’ve actually been growing for about 3 years now. But thank you all the same! I was very happy with it too!

Just made an update regarding weights too…

3 Likes

Ok. It looks like the HGCC seeds have been great at producing great looking plants. I’m happy with my BLUZARS from them.

Peace

3 Likes

Starting week 3 of flowering with my Strawberry Cough, starting to look pretty :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That center-right stem looks to be stacking up very nicely.

:sunglasses: :smile: :v:t6: That is a very good pic. Is that a photo?

3 Likes

Yes they are. I was a little worried about some of the leaves on the plant on the right turning yellow on a few of the tips but I’ve started using molasses…hoping that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are doing well, should be a good harvest.

2 Likes

Thank you :). Do you have any idea why some of the leaf tips on the plant on the right are turning light yellow?

1 Like