Seeds from a herm?

Just trimmed my harvest and found a dozen seeds and 6 look…useable? Are they worth using?

2 Likes

Why not? I will if you will? We can compare notes.

1 Like

Mainly for the reason of limited grow room. Only a 2x4 closet. I don’t have time or room to play with a hermaphrodite, if all it would grow is seeds. Have you grown hermmie seeds before?

2 Likes

Yes…It does not mean you get a male plant. It can mean your plant has a tendency to PRODUCE hermies so more will come. If $$ is not the issue, get new seeds

3 Likes

Thank you, I was thinking that would be the case. I have plenty of seeds to work with, it is more about time and limited grow space. Thank you again.

1 Like

I also am growing a set of of seeds from a Hermaphrodite, blue haze feminized plant , my first grow inside and one of my blue haze ended up having a few seeds in it , I got about 9 seeds and 6 popped and in week 5 I flipped to 12/12 and they look better then all of the plants from my first grow , I’m in my first week of my lite flip and these ladies all look nice , I thought I’d get a few males outta these but they all look to be female, I might be wrong but I also have 6 skunk autos going so I’m trying to juggle 2 different grows at same time , and for my second inside grow I’m thinking they all are doing good , anyone know if the 6 blue haze will end up being worth all this time and effort or should I just worry about the autos

1 Like

Welcome back…Blue Haze, coming from Blueberry, is a great anytime strain. Hermies do not always produce hermies. Sometimes they do , sometimes they don’t. There could be other factors that caused the hermie, rather than genetics. Environment, stress, Grown too long…As long as you can keep your eyes open for male sacs, go for it. You have nothing to lose and everything BLUE to gain

4 Likes

Cool , and they came from my first actual grow , so I may have caused the stress in first place, the 6 new blue haze look so nice , my first set only had a few tops , but these are way better , one has over 27 different tops , I will try to post the pic , to me they look amazing, they just actually amaze me ,

2 Likes

@Capt.RedEye @Dwood72 you can type in search: How to Grow Gorilla Glue # 4 Feminized and see when i cut back and catrated this Herman :laughing: hec, sometimes i get bored

2 Likes

Interested to see the outcome. Drop some pictures

1 Like

Man I’m trying to show a pic of my blue haze that came from a hermit, but I’m not sure exactly how to , last time my wife helped me , this time I’m on my own

2 Likes

Uploading: 51DAA98F-172A-42FD-B3C1-CFF70C1065F2.jpeg… Uploading: 4762D8FE-96E8-47EA-9854-B4EEE37E4095.jpeg…

1 Like

2 Likes

@Dwood72 @Adcrag @Capt.RedEye :v::laughing: i keep looking but no 2nd Chance nanners Yet

:v::laughing: Chin Ups :ok_hand: Back Acke? :grin: Rubber Legs

1 Like

@Dwood72 bro, take your pics from further off and size that pic down to fit, then hit the Horizon left of the computer screen at bottom right corner where it will then tell you Camera, Downloads some even say today or recent photos. Once you are that far click that pic and then Reply :wave: there are other ways but i’m more the easy Weed Bum when i’m smoking and taking pics

1 Like

@Dwood72 Love your plants Good Job. the further you take your pic from, the closer you can Chop or Crop your pic content down to a close up.

Thanks I’ll get it figured out , the blue haze are doing really good , from my first grow compared to this one , I’m stoked just watching them do their thing, they smell amazing, and I have a long ways to go with them yet but it’s an adventure that’s for sure, these seeds came from a hermy, but so far all’s seems well , these are so much bigger than My first grow , it’s really amazing, to me anyways, and I learn something new each day thanks to this site

1 Like

@Dwood72 they’re Hot Babes bro

Thanks man , I’m trying to be patient with them and I watch them close to see for and changes , I’m juggling this grow and 6 skunk autos in different room , but these blue haze are blowing my mind

1 Like

Uploading: 151F15AA-BCE2-469C-A1B1-BBDA47B4F11A.jpeg…

1 Like