Seedlings started

Sorry for the Confusion, all (4) of mine are Auto’s. For some reason they are all on different times in flower! American Kush Auto & Anesthesia Auto: i have a box i will attempt to dry the first one to finish!

3 Likes

This i believe will be second to finish :yin_yang:

4 Likes

@Chasworks those are some beauties. They look like like the same.

I thought you were doing a photo/auto run as well. I can’t wait till my ethos Haze IBL auto is done… Love most the Hazes. Unfortunately mine is only about 38 days from seed but she’s starting to look decently.

The Haze IBL on left at 38 days from seed. She rocketed past the strawberry OG cookies that is now at 56 or 57 from seed.

The flowers on my autos seem they will continue to stack and definitely not as mature as yours yet… I only see one of the PR’s going into ripening now.

This has been a weird plant all the way through. The PR is a new release strain and although they all look very good they are lacking in consistency. This one is the only one showing signs of heading into ripening and the plant with the smallest nugs but plenty dense

The other PRs nugs are bigger and stacking better and have completely different structures although alll three smell the same.

The Strawberry OG Cookies are small plants but the terpenes coming off them are incredible and they are both gonna be sticky ones. One smells all strawberry while the other is all dankness so will get a good mix with those.

Im hoping by the end of this week they will all start going into finish.

1 Like

Yeah looks a couple days behind the first pics. She’s transitioning into ripening nicely as the pistils look great.

1 Like

Was hoping for a week to 10 days :yin_yang: i only have one wine cooler size box! Never did in a box or in my Lung room! Normally dry in the tent with Clones pretty much finish within a week! Not this time around

Weekly update :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Day 70 from germ! 4 auto’s 2 EB’s & a 45gal container

sticky, smelly & oily :ballot_box_with_check::yin_yang::100:

3 Likes

Day 70 Chop the Short one from the 45gal container. Will let the others continue on: :yin_yang:

1 Like

I’m waiting for EB # 2 to run dry! She has Ripened nicely! Will Chop her after a day of the Reservoir being empty. Its day 75 from Germ! Going to chop the 1 thats left in the 45 gal pot at the same time! I will sit the box on top of the 45 gal pot @laf6502

some Nug shots

2 Likes

pre dawn temp reading lights on it will cool down to 61* lights on once the Sun rises and the a/c kicks it up a notch as it was 73* over night! The box i plan to use :eyes: the Largest Plant in EB # 1 has begun stacking! I top dressed to be sure she had enough juice to reach her full potential: watered it in with a amino and probiotic & root ex in filtered water used flower nutes, kashi, bio char, basalt :yin_yang: @laf6502

1 Like

Day 78 from germ, Chop (2) single plant still standing: Monitored Box dry in tent while growing Auto under 18-6

69* 57% inside box info, the other is the Lung room. Tent is monitored by ac infinity 8” inline exh at 61* 49%

remote temp & humidity monitor on floor of the Box. :yin_yang::100::ballot_box_with_check:

The Box is doing Surprisingly well! :yin_yang: This Morning 64* 61% while the tent was 61* 49% i can live with both temps and humidity! :ballot_box_with_check:

Uploading: image.jpg…

Made adjustment,

minor adjustment made.

Had a circulating Fan bite the dust! Using just 2 now plus the 8” inline exhaust for now: down to just the one plant and box drying in the grow space :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check:

Dropped a Gorilla Glue Fem seed direct to Soil in propagation chamber, filtered water and a dash of voo doo juice used to wet the Soil

Day 84 from germination :yin_yang:

1 Like

Coconut water! :yin_yang:

1 Like

I use it in every watering! :100:they are always happy

2 Likes

Popped a Gorilla Glue Fem seed yesterday! I have Big plans for her, hope she is up for the Task. :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::sunny:

1 Like