Seedlings started

Nice… Looks like they’re stacking some nug :). Definitely the EBs look bigger and bushier. You’re about 4 days ahead of my girls. Looking like a happy May.

1 Like

Yes Sir! I was thinking the same thing! My first time using a Lg container will give at least another grow or two to be sure! But if i can’t get it to produce i will replace it with 2-3 more EB’s :yin_yang:

The biggest problem with a large container is top watering. Even if you do it perfect if will be over watered and under watered pretty much everyday. Larger containers are much easier root rot also.

1 Like

Crazy! I did order 2 more EB’s! I was thinking i would give the Lg Container a chance to prove itself! But there is no arguing with the Power of the EB! I Think i will remove the Soil from the Lg Container to use in the 2 new EB’s unless i want to start something before May harvest :yin_yang::smirk::sun_with_face::palm_tree:

1 Like

That’s what I do… Most my earth boxes are from old 3-5-7 gal bags.

1 Like

I am looking at 1 of the earth boxes and i don’t think i would have wanted 2 in that box! I think i will drop closer to the Center next go round! The 2nd EB that plant isn’t as bushy: i think i will go with less is more on the plant count: again they are Auto’s so the size was pretty much out of my hands :yin_yang: Stay Lit :sun_with_face::palm_tree:

Ha that’s what I always think then at the end I am always glad I had two in there. To me they just always look better and I think it is just the way the water cycles.

These banana daddys at about 45 days grew out to about 3ft in one of my best auto grows ever. The one on the right was one of the greasiest plants I ever grew… Two in a box and they were just fine. 1 earthbox like that can produce 1/2 lb of flower. Or grow smaller strains like some of the Mephisto line and you’ll definitely want two in a box.

2 Likes

Yes, your right some of the Indicas i like and most definitely has the Power to run 2 plants: guess i will play it by ear :yin_yang:

Day 55 from Germ

2 Likes

couple of Caremelicious seedlings: i found these while grinding :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Boxes look great bro… definitely elbow room for one more in them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, the Lg container is outta there next run! :yin_yang: Was entertaining idea of a outdoor run with EB??? Thoughts?

1 Like

Sounds like a tasty strain. There is so much shit I wanna grow but only so much room. So I generally go with what I know are gonna be dankers and just try and get a good mix of highs and flavors.

1 Like

Heck yeah…. Just make it easier as you can just roll her around.

We do veggies in them outdoor in summer. I have three waiting to go outside now but we got six inches of snow last night.

I will do a couple autos outdoors but overnight temps definitely to cold even in summer so have to figure out how I want to mitigate that.

1 Like

I almost forgot about Snow! Retired to Mexico, born and raised Phila Pa. Here in the Yucatan it rarely gets below 56* rarely above 104* but humidity is the main concern :yin_yang:

2 Likes

@Chasworks At 9k ft in the mountains it is pretty arid. Have to run humidifier during seedling/ veg but once they start raging I need to crank the exhaust to keep the humidity under 55%. But it can still get down in the 40s in the summer. I have to say I think the plants love the elevation.

Stems on the Photos are starting to poke through nicely… still debating if I want to trellis or just massage the stems out each day and keep tucking leaves as they stretch. I’m leaning towards the latter as the indicas should be manageable if I can keep the foliage in check.

After week three I will clean up the middle and any lowers or branching that doesn’t stretch and hopefully the flower spots are completely defined and ready beginning to head into stacking.

They had the big top dress prior to flip so will wait till end of week 4 or 5 to add more food.

Currently the only thing they are getting is water and a water mix I use. The mix includes 1/4 tsp Horticultural Aloe, 1oz/gal Yah-whey probiotics and occasionally I will steep Kashi blend and add the tea in.

They were doing great on regular aloe but they started crushing when I added the Yah-Whey. Highly recommend treating your soil.

Post a pic of photos tomorrow so you can see the growth over a couple days… the stem quality is amazing (using aloe all the way through to week 6) and the branching is impressive if it stretches… the three plants will incompass at least a 4x6 space… glad I flipped at 45.

1 Like

Wow adding to the water! That won’t cause root growth in the Reservoir? I see those products on the build a soil you tube channel but they don’t ship outside the states 🥲

1 Like

Lol you going to get some roots in the bottom as some plants are just going to push them through. But generally the water is seeping up the bottom into the soil prior to the roots getting it. Or spray it in. Whatever you do your plants are going to love it. Other online grow suppliers will carry the Yah-Whey by Thrive you’ll just have to google it.

1 Like

Goggle yah whey and outside of BAS they all were human probiotics. Lol

that first EB has filled out nicely! Both are producing nice Bud sites

1 Like

Look great… girls growing some bush :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine 60 days from seed. cool we are at close to the same days from seed. Your flowers definitely looks further ahead… Or is that your auto?

Looks like by the end of week three flower should have some golf balls started… Tallest stems are about 3ft now.

Even though you flowered at week 5 I think we should finish close to the same time as im guessing your sativa will go slightly longer than my plants.

1 Like