Seedlings started

Blue Widow, Caramelious, Purple Kush & Manatuscan Thunder

1 Like

Got any pictures? I just recently switched all mine to their forever homes, I have 2 NY diesel, 2 Blueberry, 3 Stickie Dickie all autos, 4 Kali Most photos going.

2 Likes

I just transplanted mine to the 5 gal cloth pots: i have them on 18-6 light schedule 4x6x6.5’ tent 8” infinity fan with controller. 2 lights 2x4’ frames 2 4” clip fans and a 6” floor fan for added circulation :yin_yang:

Nice, all my autos are in 3 gallon pots and the photos are in 5, right now I have them all in my 4X4 tent but will move the photo plants into my other tent when they get a bit bigger and start training them. I have topped like 4-5 of the autos yesterday and will do the rest of the plants in a week or so. I have been considering getting a bigger tent like maybe. 4X8 but I will need to create a space for that. But I also have a bunch of other things I should do before getting a bigger tent.

2 Likes

(upload://9Guhh1q02BMs0Tn3zq9uJpt1MJ6.jpeg) 13 days above ground, they are progressing nicely my first time growing these Genetics. My tent is 4x6 before i got it i was using a 2x3x5.5’ box. Larger tent requires more or larger lights inline fan ect

1 Like

1 Like

Transplant from cup to 5 gal cloth pot

out of sequence but info still good

I haven’t had any luck germinating Auto’s i started out with photo Fem and its still my preferred method.

1 Like

Tag me over to your journal i would like to follow your grow :yin_yang::eyes::peace_symbol:

I don’t have a journal, I take some notes and lots of pictures. Here is a picture from today.
Several of my autos are now in flower at various stages. I am gonna move my photo plants to my other tent in about a week or so.

2 Likes

Looking Healthy :100: yours are coming along nicely…

1 Like

@Chasworks so I had to go out of town for work training for just over a week with travel time and check these things out now. Your plants are looking nice as well, got any new pictures?

I now have split them up between my 2 tents so I can change the light cycle on my photo plants.

1 Like

Your ladies didn’t skip a beat! Very nice :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

My purple kush fell over, stem gave way at the soil level. Propped up she hasn’t died but hasn’t grown any. :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check:

@Chasworks I had on of mine do that as well and I had to prop it up for a bit, on 2 of my auto plants that I topped I accidentally broke off one top on each of the plants while trying to tie them down a little, but all of them seem to have bounced back just fine. It’s good your plant hasn’t died, I’m sure it will be fine, it’s crazy how they heal themselves and continue growing. I think my grow prior to this I was doing some HST and pinched one of my branches a bit to hard and it was about to fall off, I tied it up back in place and wrapped the branch with electrical tape and it fixed itself, I was extremely shocked.

1 Like

I’ve had mishaps heal them selfs too, this is the plant at soil level. Might survive but its fallen way behind! If it survives i will clone it to give the genetics a half a chance! Other wise total lost. :yin_yang: