Seedlings started

Blue Widow, Caramelious, Purple Kush & Manatuscan Thunder

1 Like

Got any pictures? I just recently switched all mine to their forever homes, I have 2 NY diesel, 2 Blueberry, 3 Stickie Dickie all autos, 4 Kali Most photos going.

1 Like

I just transplanted mine to the 5 gal cloth pots: i have them on 18-6 light schedule 4x6x6.5’ tent 8” infinity fan with controller. 2 lights 2x4’ frames 2 4” clip fans and a 6” floor fan for added circulation :yin_yang:

Nice, all my autos are in 3 gallon pots and the photos are in 5, right now I have them all in my 4X4 tent but will move the photo plants into my other tent when they get a bit bigger and start training them. I have topped like 4-5 of the autos yesterday and will do the rest of the plants in a week or so. I have been considering getting a bigger tent like maybe. 4X8 but I will need to create a space for that. But I also have a bunch of other things I should do before getting a bigger tent.

1 Like

(upload://9Guhh1q02BMs0Tn3zq9uJpt1MJ6.jpeg) 13 days above ground, they are progressing nicely my first time growing these Genetics. My tent is 4x6 before i got it i was using a 2x3x5.5’ box. Larger tent requires more or larger lights inline fan ect

1 Like

Transplant from cup to 5 gal cloth pot

out of sequence but info still good

I haven’t had any luck germinating Auto’s i started out with photo Fem and its still my preferred method.

1 Like

Tag me over to your journal i would like to follow your grow :yin_yang::eyes::peace_symbol:

I don’t have a journal, I take some notes and lots of pictures. Here is a picture from today.
Several of my autos are now in flower at various stages. I am gonna move my photo plants to my other tent in about a week or so.

1 Like

Looking Healthy :100: yours are coming along nicely…