Seedlings started

GG # 4 Seedling Day 91 from germ auto

Chopped the Auto day 95! Hang drying wet trim in tent using inline set to 3 on auto with temp and humidity temps set :yin_yang:

GreenCrack blacksugar ChemDogg shiskaberry ogkush bubbacheesecakes and a auto northernlights :v:

2 Likes

over night temp and humidity a little better during the day. 61* 59%

GG seedling

1 Like

Went ahead and Mixed and amend the Soil for the New EB a brief shower help me decide to transplant the GG seedling :yin_yang:

(4) EB’s Top Dressed with amendments with a Soil Mix as a carrier. Awaiting GG to grow into a Mother of the (4) Clones i plan to grow indoors: Seedling Mother is growing out side: @laf6502 Some Volunteers and a little Castings to join the EB from my worm bin :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice… ready to go. I need to amend a few myself.

I still have three stunted seedlings I’m going to replace but I’m waiting on some seeds I want to grow.

The Pinot Noirs are looking great (at 50-60 days now). The new pineapple runtz is over 3 ft and still climbing.

I got the pheno I wanted out of the Forgotton Cookies so only kept that one. It’s gonna be a huge indica and this is the pheno you want when growing this strain… so greasy.

The Grape Walker Kush and SODK that have their own boxes are outstanding seedlings. The two I put in the box together only the GWK will make it and it looks great as well. The sodk just never recovered.

I’ve also got the two fantasmos I restarted after the power loss. And they look great… I was most disappointed about losing those as the og ghost train #1 is some dank shit and definitely some racey smoke for some daytime motivation.

I’ll post some pics the next day or two when I get some time.

The Mandarin cookies turned out really good. I’ve been bouncing between that and the Pineapple Runtz (#3 of that run) both are loaded with terps and are knockout punches if you go farther than a couple bowls.

2 Likes

Seems your weeding out the weaker ones: makes sense most try and prove something with the weaker links. The staggered finishing of my Auto’s was a struggle but is turning out Good! Should last till Harvest :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::sunny::palm_tree:

1 Like

Sometimes I will let them go an extra week or two and see if they kick it into gear in stretch… but most the time with an auto, it is going to be smaller than I want so don’t want to waste a great EB or the tent space.

However, The two I planted in the EBs by themselves are killing it. All the stems on the SODK like main stems already and she won’t go into stretch for about another week…. The Grape Walker Kush is crushing it too but not like the sodk.

It took about a week for the tent to start raging after the 3 day outage. But everything seems to be back on track.

I will say I have been micro-dosing the Yah-Whey with their waters and every plant is loving it. Every couple waters I do add about 1/4 tsp of aloe for the plants until they are basically done with stretch. I’d say the terpenes and frost are some of my best ever on both the Pinot noirs and the wedding cake crosses. The younger Pinot Noir is more double grape and certainly one of the smelliest frostiest I’ve grown. It is pretty insanely frosty/greasy just like a DG. Both are serious stinkers and the satellite stems stretch and bush nicely… both distribute their weight very evenly and the genetics bring out some beautiful colors. For medium size autos…they are big yielders (100g trees) with dense frosty nugs all over them. Definitely going to recommend growing…really one of those home run hybrids as they really do show off the attributes of the Double Grape and Crème de La Chem and look identical structurally.

I will definitely post pics this weekend for you @Chasworks

1 Like

14 days in the EB, Lightly Amended to get the GG threw Veg!

bottom watered (1x) :yin_yang::sunny::palm_tree:

1 Like

Day 21 in the EB, add 8L of filtered water to the reservoir only the 2nd time watering! Used Sprayer to add 1L of filtered water with Root-ex & Ali-bio probiotics from the top: :yin_yang:

@laf6502

1 Like

Looking great!!! That’s the GG clone? She has beautiful veg on her.

Still getting around to taking some pics of mine… here is a few at about 30 days from germ starting to get into the stretch. They have been on cruise control as I’ve been so busy but look like they’re doing fine.

SODK at about 30 days from germ… Obviously the sour diesel is dominating this plant. Beautiful stretch and branching off the satellites. Hoping she stretches for a couple weeks.

Grape Walker Kush (left) - Fantasmo Right - at about 3 weeks now. This GWK taking more of the sky Walker. Ive never grew the fantasmo but the satellites stretch nice…Hoping she comes out just like the rare dankness og ghost train #1.

SODK (Left) GWK #2 (right)… The GWK in this box taking on more of the grape krinkle. Not much of a stretcher but hop she kicks it in late.

And finally, the Pineapple Runtz at about 50ish days (I need to look at her tag). If I would have planted her by herself and kept the other bottom satellite this would be the biggest auto ive grown. She is growing another treee out the side of her and the branching and flowering is massive. Greasy and stank from the start and just keeps stacking it on herself. Easily one of my new favorite strains as the smoke is very potent and super tasty. 4 ft with the biggest satelite stem well over 3 ft. This is the AUTO to grow if you want quality smoke and yield. Not sure I would put the flower on the same level as the pinot noir as that just has a more refined, complex flavor profile… But equally as potent.

1 Like

They all look great, no this is the GG from Seed: going to pull the Lower Nodes for the Clones to go in the other EB’s maybe the Top too

Clip (3) Lower Nodes for Cloning, need 4 so i may Top her :yin_yang:

1 Like

Snag the 4th Node this morning:

Topped this morning! @laf6502

i now have 5 clippings oldest 3 at 6 days then a 4 day old and the Top today! Happy with the yield of the 4 auto’s Smoke is tasty and potent.

Defoliate for more light to Bud sites

3 @ 9 days old, 1 @ 7 days old & Top at 3 days old. Change from individual domes to multi cup Dome. :yin_yang::heavy_check_mark: