Seedlings started

decided to take a clipping from the Blue Widow caramelicious left, Mantuskan Thunder right adjust plant height :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Looking good, bout time to do some defol yeah?

1 Like

Yes, going to start at the bottom and work my way up: its about that time: :yin_yang:

Looks like i imagined pre-flower trim maybe change my timer after they recover: :ballot_box_with_check:

a few nodes i may stick in soil to see what happens.

1 Like

having a good time with the clippings. Practice Cloning, nothing to loose knowledge to gain! :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::100:

Mantuskan Thunder trim before light change

more Nodes more experimenting

1 Like

Blue Widow pre-flower trim / defol clippings avail :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::100:

2 Likes

@Rusty this is my current grow, and experimenting :yin_yang: Take a look :sunny::palm_tree::eyes:

Are you going hydroponic??

1 Like

They look healthy. I like the lollipop canopy, it’s what I do. If you can get them running horizontal the smaller buds will turn up toward thr light

1 Like

Are u cutting the tips of your leaves?

1 Like

No i do amended soil, i do lollipop and i some times use a net! I wasn’t going to do either this time: i have room for growth and the genetics are mostly Indica with 180cm avg. on the Clippings yes i cut the leafs it helps them absorb water and easier to recognize New growth. :yin_yang::heavy_check_mark::peace_symbol: Thanks for looking in:

2 Likes

Here are my two white widows auto. Both about 4 wks. I use these 2 boxes only for autoflowers.

1 Like

Nice, i like your set up! The square pots are nice touch also: the plants seem to Love their environment which is most important :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

The pots make it easy to just swap a clean one in if needed. As you can see I have 4 fans keeping air circulating, I put alot of stock in this. This WW auto is easy to grow in smaller spaces. I try to keep light a little close, in my mind this helps to keep height down.?? One thing I’m missing is nite time air. Anyone can start a seed read instructions and make it grow. A grower does this plus his own touch.

2 Likes

like the use of computer fans, i have never seen this before. While keeping the light so close can stop them from stretching it can also stunt the growth. Did you build those boxes or take something existing and make it a grow box? Even got the ruler in the background. Best budget grow I think I have seen yet. GJ and keep us updated. You have sparked my curiousity.

2 Likes

First thing Hans, the light thing is just a rusty’s idea, no factual proof. I bought a box for a stupid price :upside_down_face: which gave me a little knowledge about things. Then I built the other for a lil over $300. The fans are $20 and have a speed control. White Widow auto grows easy an fast… Also is a smaller plant ,perfect for indoor grows.

2 Likes

4 days the group that got clipped then stuck in Soil that had been watered already! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: the Strongest will survive: there are plenty of ways of Cloning: this is the Simplest way i found that works for me: the one that had dome for humidity 10 days ago she has turned the Corner :100::ballot_box_with_check::yin_yang:

2 Likes

I have no clue when it comes to cloning. I have enough troubles trying to remember about growing. I have posted notes stuck everywhere. Your plants look healthy and keep me posted on your clones.

2 Likes

At 10 euros per Fem seed Cloning is a way to lower the cost per seed by producing more plants from each seed. Say what you want about FEM but thats why i grow them! Period :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::100::nerd_face:

2 Likes