Seedlings started

Moving right along, transplanted the seedling into the EB, trim & LST as needed:

1 Like

Letting it do what it do @laf6502

1 Like

@chasworks looking great… You’re ahead of schedule this year! Looking happy to be outside.

1 Like

Making a change inside while the tent is empty! Going to run the 8” infinity inline exhaust fan outdoors rather than into my lung room! Should bring down the cost of running a/c unit & increase ability to control Heat / Humidity too :yin_yang: :dart:

weekly update, looking good Lo temp of 55* F :sunny::palm_tree::yin_yang: Sun Kissed :dart:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:very nice. very lucky to be able to be growing outdoors. :metal:

1 Like

It has been a challenge, but i count as a free grow if successful i am a inside grower cutting cost with out door: i need both a/c & de-humidifier in late flower & curing! :yin_yang:

1 Like

Wish u the best of Good luck mate

1 Like

weekly update, every one is doing well progressing nicely: the one in the white bucket is being held back by pot size! :yin_yang: @ 1145 day light 1215 darkness racing the clock :peace_symbol: @laf6502

1 Like

Looking great! It’d be great if you can harvest before light is over 13.5…. But really you should be good till end of march.

1 Like

According to my calculations only the Lambs Bread & the youngest plant will reach April: :yin_yang:

1 Like

:slight_smile: sounds prophetic @Chasworks

1 Like

Now thats funny! I am worried by the morning dew causing problems: :yin_yang: Not much i can do about nature :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Maybe an outdoor fan to create a little circulation?

… the challenges of outdoor growing makes it a bit more interesting.

1 Like

Exactly! Good idea i would only need first thing in the morning: according to the genetics time lines i went from buttons in my calculations so should be good: Flexible of course but thats how i calculated the time line: :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::peace_symbol:

chop & bud washed peroxide & water mix then rinse :yin_yang:

2 Likes

She is gaining weight :yin_yang::sun_behind_small_cloud:

3 Likes

Hey Robert, its a minute from 12/12 Sun up Sun set: full moon in 12 days going to harvest at least 1 maybe 2 more then: the next full moon should fall under the 13.5 hrs you mentioned :yin_yang: Will be first harvest by the moon :wink:

1 Like

Looking great! I think they’ll be fine as long as you harvest under 14 hours of light. I’ll post some pictures of what I have going on… Tents are amazing right now! Hopefully will be chopping a couple atthe same time as you. The autos are raging now so won’t be long here.

1 Like

The Lambs Bread is still spitting yellow pistols every where so going to allow it to go until the next full moon along with 2 younger plants! The Caramelicious are coming down both of them! I may crank up the tent at the end of this out door! Need to make a full tent if i am going to go indoors! Which is my Favorite way! Maybe Auto’s :yin_yang:

2 Likes