Seedlings started

Lambs Bread another 4 weeks :yin_yang:

3 Likes

the Caramelicious will get chopped in 3 days on the Full Moon :yin_yang:

1 Like

Hey looking great @Chasworks !!! How’d the carmelicious chop go??

1 Like

They are hang drying in climate controlled tent! Its been 100, 101, 99, 102* last few days! The EB they grew in the bottom rack was compromised allowing under 6L of filtered water to fill reservoir! So i pulled the Soil for the first time going to change up the Soil in prep for a indoor auto run! I brought these plug in energy saving devices by Elon Musk dropped my Electric bill drastically!

1 Like

That would be awesome if you could do a full indoor grow… they actually save you energy? I’ll have to look into it… I did pick up 3 200w panels and 6kw of battery so may try a run in the 5x5 later this spring.

1 Like

I was skeptical about them but gave it a shot! We get electric bill every 2 months here. The bills over the years we been here was from 250-500 bi-monthly. Not bad compared to nj, with the device (4) down to 75 bi-monthly! If i do a auto run it would have to be inside from start to finish! Way to hot here in my opinion :yin_yang: I haven’t had a indoor run since i been using them: but i did hang dry in the tent climate controlled. :ballot_box_with_check: Enough saving already to make a auto run worth doing to get the data :thinking::relaxed::grin:

1 Like

Caramelicious

3 Likes

Lambs Bread came down yesterday :yin_yang: Out door grow :palm_tree:

@laf6502

2 Likes

Very nice! Harvest on the eclipse?

2 Likes

That wasn’t intentional :yin_yang: Days getting long Sun up to set at 12:30 hrs triple digit temps making the buds lighter but the Jamaican strain seem to be the least effected by the heat

1 Like

Wasn’t effected by it here :yin_yang: As in couldn’t be seen:

1 Like

last out door, triple digit heat again today @laf6502 pretty sure next run will be auto’s inside of course :yin_yang:

1 Like