Seedlings started

Lol, i have No control over that :yin_yang: Often when the file is to large: when i change the size of the file so it will fit or multiple photo’s admin turns them for some reason :yin_yang::100:

i have a question about topping since i started topping i have gotten a much better yield, but now i am thinking of topping a second time. How many nodes should i have before i top a second time?

Look at the plant, see what your trying to achieve then go for it: i imagine your referring to secondary branching:

1 Like

when i top first time i make sure i have 7 nodes and top at 5th or 6th node. Now when i have two stems instead of one i waited until those branches had 7 nodes and i topped each of those at 6 nodes. Waiting to see if i now will have 4 main stems.

1 Like

No doubt you will :yin_yang: I just brought some LST clips never used before should make LST the plant a lot simplier :100: are you training along with the topping?

i have not been training. I now have 4 main stems so looks like i will have a better crop. I have 3 plants inside and one outdoors. This is in Arizona so the temps outside are not too cold at night. The plants inside are each a different height though they are in same size pots and get the same amount of water. The small one is at least a foot shorter than the tall one which is now 3.5’ tall. Just curious why they are so different in height. I limit myself to 4 plants in flower at one time and 4 in vegative state until i harvest the first 4. I see you have some beautiful plants. Thank you for your help and have a merry christmas.

1 Like

Variation like children of the same parents: Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas. The training could help with evening the canopy inside: train the taller ones and let the shorter ones catch up: something to consider if you want to keep the canopy even: :yin_yang: No problem i am here to help:

just this (1) going at the moment. Out door in Earth box with a Habanero Plant: no supplemental light! :yin_yang: Its a GG seed produced from last grow: going to see how this go’s naturally

1 Like

she is looking genetically sound so far, GG out door grow :sunny::palm_tree:

1 Like

add (2) Caremelicious to my outside grow just popped couple days ago :yin_yang: The GG in the back round :100::sunny::palm_tree: @laf6502

Jamaican Lambs Bread decided to make it a Trio :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::100::palm_tree:

1 Like

:paw_prints: munched on 40% of gorilla glue plant, so i used a LST clip to make the best of the situation

(4) seedlings & the GG plant recovering nicely @laf6502

1 Like

After a couple of days of Rain! Still drenched :facepunch:t3:

add a 2nd LST clip to both spread & even the canopy. :yin_yang: Out door grow :palm_tree::sunny:

add more LST clips, makes for easy training :yin_yang: Out side grow 11:09 hrs between Sun up & Sun set no supplemental light given @laf6502

Trim shaved legs, cleaned up for more air flow. 100% humidity over night most nights

topped this one :yin_yang: FIM these 2 :100::palm_tree::peace_symbol:

1 Like

pre-flower transplant to EB’s