Seedlings started

drinking just under a gallon a day first 3 Earth boxes 4th EB 2 gallons in 3 days! Smaller plants in 4th.

up date, all appears ok :yin_yang:

3 Likes

The Process Continues :yin_yang::palm_tree::sunny::ballot_box_with_check: @laf6502 the out door hasn’t slowed water uptake, still at 2gal a day: should i begin to cut back or allow her to do on her own? 7 weeks in flower now

1 Like

2 Likes

Outdoors looking great as well! I would keep watering if they’re drinking it…. They’ll slow down when they’re ready. If they are drinking they are still stacking good on the lowers and resin! The PN is still the biggest guzzler in my tent.

Looks great my man… looks like a nice fall harvest just in time for the holidays.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the advise :ballot_box_with_check: I was thinking she would slow down on her own, but was concerned with dry period & or Bud Rot due to high humidity & transpiration. Picking up some already but i expect some growing out doors here :yin_yang:

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes, if bud rot, I would back her off and let her dry unless you can add/ increase circulation?

1 Like

Now I get what that eb is lol I see eb in growing I think eb n flow nope cool :sunglasses: but I’m strictly indoors this season was a nightmare can only imagine them buds lolo

1 Like

1 Like

Wk5 Peyotegorilla ogkush bubbacheesecake shiskaberrykish #theblessedplant

1 Like

continuing for the moment! Removed Dominate limbs :yin_yang:

update, going Smoothly :yin_yang:

1 Like

You better drop bread crumbs before going in there. Could get lost!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

letting them do what they do :yin_yang:

3 Likes

rolling along :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

began at the left of the tent, cut the top buds above the net a day ago: lowers responding to the additional light :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::100:

all but (2) nodes harvested above the net. Will chop them, then allow the lowers time then the 2nd harvest :yin_yang: @laf6502 first time 2 stage harvest & i didn’t shave their legs! The EB has definitely contributed to the health & success of this grow! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

You know, my left ear is now longer than my right one from looking at all your images.

1 Like