Red Jack. My god, this might be my new favorite strain

Good morning, everybody.

I sprained my old ass knee and momentarily dislocated hip this morning and now I’m laying in bed being taken care of by the wife, but I’ll tell you one thing, I’m not feeling any pain at the moment haha

So, this strain is called Red Jack Auto, I can’t find much information about it. The breeder is grower’s choice. It’s a 50/50 hybrid but suuuper heavy and couch locky with an intense euphoria and body high that has currently transformed the pain in my leg into just a dull, slightly annoying but tolerable sensation. I can’t find any photoperiod version of this. Does anyone know if one exists?

8 Likes

@Captspalding red jack auto is just a jack herrer bred with ruderalis and pheno hunted to be red/purple from the ruderalis genes.

You can just get a Jack Herrer photoperiod and harvest it when it has a lot of amber for more cbn for that couch lock effect.

6 Likes

Also, before someone interesting. They selected a damn good pheno. Thanks, man!

2 Likes

“also, before” wasn’t meant to be at the beginning of that reply. I had started to type something in another window and I’m really high lol

4 Likes

@Captspalding happy to help man. I get it. Yeah that is a great looking pheno. Would be cool to do that with a photo too. Breed some Jack Herrer with a good red photo plant and then breed that cross back into Jack and just keep pheno hunting the reds and then backcrossing so it ends up almost pure Jack Herrer but with red/purple pigments. Lol

4 Likes

Well, she sure is beautiful, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

MDBuds hell yeah. I think it would also be cool to cross it with granddaddy purple, my regular go-to strain. That way it’d pick up some purple hues and being that GDP is a heavy hitting indica I wouldn’t need a high amber count to get the desired effect. Then I could pheno hunt like you said.

I’ve never tried to breed before though, male plants terrify me. I don’t want them in the same zip code as my bitches.

4 Likes

Granddaddy jack. Screenshot’d for posterity in case someone takes the idea haha

3 Likes

@Captspalding make some feminized pollen then and breed with feminized seeds.

2 Likes

I love the idea Grandaddy Jack.

1 Like

just wait ive faith in rpa Hindu kush origins :wink: its gonna be an MD Buds / luckilycharmed42020 exclusive

2 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed we’re going to rock that no doubt brother. :joy:

they’ll see the future collab here

2 Likes

I need to order some Jack Herrer regular and do some breeding. Although i just get the feeling the male should be GDP.

@MDBuds feminzed pollen on feminized seed how would that work?

@LuckilyCharmed solid numbers there sounds like a square deal. That 48 hours advance scheduling is a killer though. Makes you appreciate even more all the helpfull advice we get here oftentimes immediately.

3 Likes

@Jared you use colloidal silver on one plant or branch to force pollen and collect it then pollinate.

2 Likes

@MDBuds I got that part its the pollinating feminized seed that had me. I realize now you probably ment use feminized pollen to create feminized seed.

I’ve only accidentally made feminized seeds when a plant hermed and pollinated itself. It was a happy accident as I still have some GDP seeds and it was a year ago. You guys are making me want to practice breeding intentionally though. I’m just a bit intimidated still. I don’t like male plants.

1 Like

@Captspalding was talking to one of the other growers at work yesterday and I asked if he had any Jack Herrer regular seeds so i could do an outside grow this spring crossing the Jack Herrer on a clone off a feminized GDP I am raising now from HGS. Turns out he made that cross this summer and is going to give me a bag of the seeds. So now springtime is Jackdaddy time.:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes