Red Jack. My god, this might be my new favorite strain

Jared, I would love to know how that turns out! You should do a grow journal. Have you done any breeding before? I’m thinking about getting a separate tent just for that. I’m completely ignorant about breeding but I plan to start doing my research soon. I’m slightly obsessed with this plant and I’ve got enough grows under my belt to where my routine is down, so breeding seems like the next logical step.

2 Likes

@Captspalding i will definitely tag you when i get started on that project. I am also going to try my hand at self breeding some Mimosa stock i was able to get ahold of. Going to set up a tent at home for that project to keep all the pollen isolated.

3 Likes

I’d like to learn about this too, my first grow all 7 plants turned herm. I was able to keep the few seeds that matured and I was unable to pick out when they were growing. I’m interested in using those seeds one day but I’m sticking with Purple Haze from the seed site on here. Maybe next grow. #MDBuds is like a god on growing knowledge :smiley:

MDBuds someday we need to talk about how to do that

1 Like

@MoOG I’d be more than happy to help walk you through how to breed and pheno hunt.

3 Likes

Please do MDBuds# would love to learn about this although this is probably way down the road to play with. I had an idea since my first yield turned hermie. Can’t you stress any plant to make it go hermie to get seeds to hope for a male seed to breed so you can cross breed? I may be way off but it makes sense to me. Hope you’re doing well.

1 Like