New seeds on the way

Yeah I got your pm. About to read it now. Thanks man.

2 Likes

@MDBuds @Mrb53004 wife and i flipped a coin. Here’s our Spring grow for 2021 winner Crystal Feminized

FEM

A CORUSCATE AND CRYSTAL-COVERED QUEEN OF A PLANT.

3 Likes

@DollarBill here’s part of my winter grow. I’m doing white widow, orange skunk, and some more Blueberry x Big Devil auto.

2 Likes

@MDBuds Hefty Buds in that bunch. Great Combination :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: White Widow Regular. you thunk <-- it out just like i do :v: woops wife stuff. i better say we cuz it’s true.

2 Likes

@DollarBill White widow is a great strain and it’s genetics are so stable and make such great hybrids it’s practically a landrace now. :joy:

I’m going to do a many great things with it. First and foremost a good F1 run and feminize the best one then keep breeding it with everything else and see what happens. :joy:

4 Likes

@MDBuds yes sir, better than buying Insurance :smirk: you know it’s not going to crash

1 Like

@MDBuds -any word on where you are at in your breeding?
I just acquired - Frankenstein auto, F1, F2 and F4
some Early Miss, Purple Haze, Blueberry - AUTOS
Some Thai regular
in addition to the others I mentioned before

If you are interested in some trading, let me know

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 That purple haze and Thai i would definitely be interested in. I’m just about a week away from chopping and drying my current grow. Then it’s on to cleaning and starting my winter grow where I will start the breeding so it’ll be happening soon.

ok, lets exchange addresses

1 Like

I am also interested in trading seeds, and free ones lol!!

2 Likes

interested in the future! I’d love to trade and network with you both

1 Like

As you search through this thread, you will see some of the seeds we are willing to trade / give away. Add what you got,what you’d like and private message an address

I got 2 Gluemosa reg seeds to give/ trade away. more to be listed with time. just adding to thread

I have 2 critical peyote feminized Photos
and 2 red poison auto fem

I would be interested in both Critical Peyote and red poison. I could not find anything on Gluemosa- i assume it is in mimosa family?
You have to peruse the list to see what I got to give

OK, putting together
AK47 auto, ZKittles auto, Thai and Purple Haze auto
My return addy is on the package
my interest:
Agent Orange, Orange Kush, Gold Leaf auto and Blueberry/Big Devil

Please, send the bags back. That is the only thing I am short on but not the sandwich baggie
I just dropped them in my mailbox but mailman is not due till monday. 2nd day mail so wednesday should be target day

2 Likes

How many Agent Orange do you need? I’m not growing it for a while.

I just want to try it. Only seeking 2 seeds. What is your take on it. Im considering for my wife and she has severe anxiety and other invisible ailments

2 Likes

@MDBuds @kmac03 @Khatru check this Christmas Gift from my grow bud to my wife and i :grin: he and his wife grow only Acapulco Stuff. i met him at the gate and he had a whole box of buds and seeds driving around passing gifts out. he’s cool
see his place you’d think he’s a rocket scientist :grinning: it’s lit up like a Off Shore Rig. Merry Christmas

what? i have to clean the seeds myself, :dizzy_face: what’s up with that

3 Likes

Awesome man. I’ll return the bags with the seeds when I send them to you. I’ll give you 4 agent orange since they’re reg and I haven’t bred or femmed any yet. I’ll include some BBxBD auto and Gold Leaf auto as well. I don’t have orange kush so did you possibly mean the orange skunk?

1 Like