New seeds on the way

I ordered some wicked looking seeds off here Nd got a free 4 pack of white widow autoflower!! Way excited!!!

4 Likes

Sweet man! What did you order? I’m already planning out my second order and might do a little fun breeding project. :joy:

2 Likes

One sec and ill post a pic.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sweet. I got some Blueberry x Big Devil sprouting right now. I can’t wait for it to flower. :joy:

2 Likes

@Cachewithers I have 2 weeks left on my white widow autoflower and she is just bulking up by the day. And she is covered with sticky frost! These white widow autoflowers are A-1

2 Likes

I wonder, is it ok to trade seeds through here? When we buy, we sometimes get extra (freebies). Sometimes we get specials (BOGO) and have plenty extra. Sometimes HGC makes gift for issues like late ship, etc. I only grow auto in winter and save pheno for summer. I have many seeds I would trade. I have more seeds than I need or desire and some strains I care not to grow. Hope it is OK with HCG that something like this can be done here and it is not seen as competitive or illegal to their business

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 i wouldn’t think HGCC would mind, after all we’re all on this Free Marijuana War going in the World. linking other seed companies would likely be over the line. Good Luck. and Happy Holidays

I hope not. I got a shiton of seeds. No way I can grow this many without increasing my operation and I am at my limit now. Been there, seen it, done it and it took over. Does that make me a WEED HOG?

1 Like

@Mrb53004 That is a great idea. I would definitely partake in that

1 Like

Well, we should start listing what we have to trade, aye (as the Canadians say - gotta beer)?

1 Like

Right off the top - i got some
AK47 auto
CBD KUSH auto
Zkittlez Auto
To start
I do have some pheno I will list at a later time.
Searching for
GG4 auto - I tried and failed with 10 seeds already. My last two I just started yesterday and will know in 4/5 days. Only 1 sprouted and dies a day alter. HGC made good and gave me points. I got over 1000 points, more seeds than can feasibly grow (in my winter tent 32 sq ft 8x4). Outdoors will wait for spring and I may cut back from 12 to 6-8. There was too much odor and we can’t let the neighbors know
I am waiting on my new light I designed - 640w, 8 bars, with uv and ir, samsung LM301b chips, Mean well driver, dim-able, full spectrum. I custom designed and and I am about 30 days out

3 Likes

I just popped Bruce auto, G13 (a pair - they started with YELLOW cotyledon leaves, then turned green). Also Lemon, Pineapple and Tangerine and Alaskan Purple. I start 2 of each so I have no single point of failure
I would like - AUTO only for winter but if you want to trade out for spring, let me know
I desire SanFernando Valley…, California Orange, Maybe blueberry but I grew like 5 lbs a year ago and kinda maxed out on it.
Black domina, White 99, more OG Kush, anything different. My wife loves wake and bake, 70/30 hybrids. I have CDB - RED and 30:1, Any PUT ME TO SLEEP strains that just send you off to dreamland
THAI, LSD

2 Likes

White widow regular, agent orange regular, Moby dick regular, Orange skunk, Blueberry, cbd 1:30, original lemon pie, gold leaf, gold leaf auto, critical purple auto, Blueberry x big devil auto, and a crap ton of gelato.

2 Likes

I got a crap ton of gelato too, pheno. I would not mind gold leaf a, Blu/Big devil a. I do not want to grow pheno in my tent, only auto until spring so lets keep that Lemon Pie in mind.
Anybody got any strawberry cough, Lambs bread/breath (Jamaican)?

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 what site did you use to make your custom light? I’ll be going that route after a few grows with the new light I got. I just needed more yield than the king led was giving me without breaking the bank as I research and save for a better light.

2 Likes

I went to China where I have some contacts from the old days. I used to buy a ton of growdan / rockwool and I asked my contact to recommend a light Mfg. I will send you the full specs, maybe tomorrow if work does not get in the way. I will get them to you eventually. After all, it is your fault. Any interest in trading for any of the seed I Mentioned?

2 Likes

I’m definitely interested in some trading after I finish my breeding project. I’m making seeds this next grow too just in case my seed store/collection doesn’t last as I get my storage freezer prepped. Want to keep my investment protected so I don’t have to keep continually buying seeds. Not that I mind adding to my collection, I just have some phenos and genetics I want to preserve before I start giving them away.

I might be interested in some ak47 auto or the zkittles though. I don’t usually grow autos but they’re good for late fall and winter grows and I can grow them without a heater here. Save some money on doing a photo winter grow. Lol

2 Likes

I just got my colloidal silver yesterday. I guess we are somewhat on the same track. I have over $1k in purchased seeds and have a few I want to preserve.
I can do both the AK47 and zkittles. I am not a fan of the zkittles but got them for free. The AK 47 I happen (my wife actually) to like but I am having issues. Not as bad as the gg4 autos, they were a ttl disaster but HGC made good. I really wanted the GG4Auto. Let me know where and I will send you a few of each.
Getting ready for dinner, will revert later

3 Likes

DID you get my email with light specs?

3 Likes