New seeds on the way

Must be nice to have such friends. :star_struck: :v:t2:

Merry Christmas to you as well!

3 Likes

Deleted my comment as I saw I was interrupting a flow. Sorry, Y’all.

1 Like

@kmac03 4 of them from High School and one my best friend from college my Wife the other my brother. i need one more finger on my hand because the other hand is always busy !

can’t wait to make Moon Rocks out of the Acapulco Stuff :laughing: have to make it with GG#4 Sugar Wax and Kief though

3 Likes

no didn’t need to delete. your aren’t stepping on any toes or in the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed Merry Christmas

1 Like

Thanks. Sometimes I’m not sure.

1 Like

I know what you mean. But remember we all fam here. so no need to feel anything but good vibes. maybe what you posted would appeal to me :slight_smile: we trading seeds. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yes, meant OrSkunk. I just got some Copper Orgi s1, ever heard of it? I found it in my mailbox after I placed you package in there. Yeah, found it…It is nice to have friends, even if they are in LOW places

2 Likes

Never heard of it but sounds like a good find.

1 Like

You need some Agent Orange? Until I figure out where home will be for a while, if not here, I have to wait.

2 Likes

heck heah I do lol :slight_smile: I need all the flavors and strains:) And I hope you find out soon where you’ll be staying so you can grow more :slight_smile: I now have 2 glumosa reg seeds and 2 red poison auto left. :slight_smile: I have some others coming in eventually. just waiting from a gift from Wales

1 Like

My flow is linoleum. You could never get in the way of it.

2 Likes

will do. email me your addy and I will put together a Holidaybag of goodies, just for you

2 Likes

she is so kind. I love having her around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merry Dankmas Christmas to you as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think I sent you the info.

Oooooo…what are you getting from my ancestral homeland? Also, please message me how many, address, and whatever else is customary. Would you like some fire cider? It’s a drinking vinegar. 5mL every day keeps the doc away.

1 Like

Hey I’m Welsh a little too. From there is coming northern lights and blue dream

1 Like

I tried to message your account but it says your profile is hidden. which takes away the option to message you. I think. :smiley: Here is my email address. [email protected]
msg me there and we can communicate that way.

Hmmm. How do I fix that? No bother. I will email and then figure that out.