Good morning check-in

Email incoming. :v::heart:

2 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed GORGEOUS!!! SO PROUD MAN! Absolutely a beast grow and I can’t wait to see more you do!

1 Like

Should I delete this, Y’all?

2 Likes

Mike @Mrb53004 right. Not getting to comfortable through

4 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed what strain is this? Is she photo? If so, I would consider leaving some behind and re-veg a little (if you got the space in your tent).
@Adcrag we shouted this out quite some time ago - trading / sharing seeds. Me, MDBuds, Bryant…have been mailing seeds back and forth. What can you handle (space / containers) for another grow. If you look at

you will see some of the seeds we were / are trading. I do have some surplus and am willing to share.
[email protected]

Okay I just want to throw this out there I would be willing to trade some photo fem seeds for some high-cbd strain or 1to1 strain seeds if anybody would be interested. [email protected]. I have Skywalker, Skywalker Girl Scout cookie cross and gelato seeds on the way here from hgcc. I would be willing to trade one or two of them.

1 Like

I just love those buds on those plants what strain is that? The color is so awesome and just the sparkle and all great job!!

1 Like

@dmtscravey Red Poison Auto from Sweetseeds. Theyve a few beautiful stains.

@Mrb53004 That plant is blueberry bliss thats in the clear container. all autos. except 3 seedlings and a mom i got

1 Like

Thanks…as an auto - no re-veg…take her down and dry her up and cure her out.

1 Like

Hi Bryant @LuckilyCharmed what’s the green top container in your tent?? Still need to address low humidity & temp before next grow.

Just found my timer on light was jacked, hope Mz Brandi will be ok with light correction.

Have great day

@dmtscravey pm me your email so I can keep track of it. I’ll be breeding and have some high cbd seeds.

1 Like

Good Morning everyone!!! I sincerely hope everyone is doing good and healthy!!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m alive and well but not necessarily healthy. :joy:

1 Like

Good morning, Y’all!

I hope your have a great day today!

@MDBuds, you good or are you being facetious?

2 Likes

How are your little clones?

Who are you talking to?

1 Like

I hit reply to you, but it didn’t load. :thinking::thinking: You my friend. :smiley:

1 Like

They are still alive. Two male clone attempts, one female. I probably should have taken another female, but I was already late in doing so.

@MDBuds, how long should I be waiting to see if it’s successful?

I need to conjure Dr. Grinspoon, Shishkaberry regular (Message to the Universe)

2 Likes

Good morning everyone hope all are well. We in S W MO we are under a Winter storm watch with 2" of rain turning to 3" of snow by noon tomorrow!! Sounds like a power outage to me. Have a Fantastic day everyone :v:

2 Likes