Need some help on LED light

Thank you! Now to go look at more lights. I ordered the MARS HYDRO TS3000. The one you recommended may be next. I would like to test variations to see what works best. Other growers like me are interested in what I learn. I also grow medicinal flowers and herbs. I’m currently fascinated with creating mini climates. Now I’m geeking out. Have a great day! :v:

2 Likes

@kmac03 I’m so happy to hear you ordered a light! Spider Farmer is a quality brand as well as HTG and the other mentioned! I run multiple lights to see which fit my gardens or tents needs! Different lights, different diodes and spectrums as well as heat displacement and shape! Always fun to play around :grin: - Kronic

2 Likes

I was actually looking at Spider Farmer recently. Is there one similar to MARS TS3000? I’m in love with it already. Seems more natural. Fingers crossed for the right new space at the right time unless the landlord decides to fix the a/c. I’m now interested in more lights as I think I need about three more for the whole room. The only thing is, I would like to create different environments using like medicinal plants so your suggestion fits. Ultimately, I’d like to have rooms for each.

1 Like

What’s a good light to try next in a darkish corner? I have a built in alcove (think bookshelf here) where I can suspend a smallish light. I’m sure you will need measurements and I’m spatially unwaware and need to find measuring tape.

Also, does or has anyone ever attached a light to a wall? I guess that would entail a whole other set of issues that I don’t need to concern myself with, but the idea won’t leave my brain.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08343891S/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B08343891S&linkCode=as2&tag=blakebmx-20&linkId=b0ffde9b4d4ad97ba934944853f5c7ee i would highly suggest looking into theses vs spider farmer having better results myself <3 their is also a sell going on right now happy growing

2 Likes

L.E.D. light’s are evolving so fast and are so cheap that I would look into upgrading to a newer upgraded version. I’d check out Viparspectra P1000 or P1500 only costs a little bit more and So Worth it!!! Hope this helps :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I know it is a while on this but I did not see anyone question the environment. How big is the tent this light goes to? If it is a small tent and you want to use it to propagate seedlings, I would not invest anything in a new light. I would write Mars Hydro. Despite what is going on, the China factories are still in production and only shipping has been hampered. I do not know if the warranty covers shipping. If it does, go for it. If not, ship to China is not cheap so I would invest in a new light. Many good prospects out there. I just bought a

VIPARSPECTRA Latest XS1500
for $148 delivered. There is a code (google it). You get a 1500 instead of a 1000 for same $$ and newer version.
I also just ordered 640w 8 bar quantum board from China. I got ship for $90 with DDC (about 3 weeks - 1 month)

1 Like

Yea despite the covid situation i would definitely reach out to the company…cant hurt

2 Likes