My first harvest, i'm trying Kushmans 60/60/16 recipe for drying!

This is my first indoor grow and my first harvest Dec. 4.
i’m growing 3 Bruce Banners, 1 Durban poison, 1 Blackberry Moonrocks and 1 Strawberry cough.
Kyle Kushman’s 60 degrees, 60% humidity, 16 days sounds like a recipe for success but, i’ll check my progress daily, wish me luck :drooling_face:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Check daily. I am skeptical of rote formulas. Better to feel the buds and check to see if the branches break when bent.

2 Likes

Agree with Bush doc that daily check will be essential. I trim a lot of leaf of wet but for it to take 16 days best leave em on. I see a few nice buds tho, definitely for a first time. Or have you plenty outdoor experience. I can only really run autos outdoor in the UK. I had 3 that grew huge but I knew the rain would spoil it. I was wrong. The police cut them down

4 Likes

thanks, doc!
i intend on checking the daily.
(i’m tempted to check them every hour!!! :rofl:)

1 Like

i’ll be checking them constantly, thanks.
sucks that you live over there, condolences :frowning_face:
i’m lucky to live in a free state :pray:
this is my first grow inside or out, i’m going to grow indoors and outdoors on my next run!

this one is Bruce Banner FV, two days before harvest :blush:

6 Likes

That is absolutely splendid for first time. You’re a natural. Only issue is has it been tied up to keep close/limb support? Did you flower with it on? Most would say to open her up for light and air. Still a great job. Looks better than any I’ve done, bar some strawberry kush. That was a pleasure to grow. My favourite. By white label. Looked like it was covered by snow. Easy and resilient. Was one of my first and bought more. Cloned well too.

2 Likes

@pas
You mention strawberry cough, well that’s a parent to the strawberry kush. X with hindu kush maybe or og , can’t remember. I did love it but I got caught and 6 weeks into flower they chopped em down and took my clones (part of plant count) so I do want more but so many appealing other strains.
Atm I’ve a gg#4, a skywalker cookies and an unknown sprout I found from a list seed. Amazed how it survived so its called the unknown soldier now. Possibly a strawberry kush!! Possibly a master kush. But possibly one of quite a few seeds lost after too many valium one night.

2 Likes

thanks!
I had to tie her off to lift her out of the tent, otherwise i just let her droop. next time i’ll use a trellis and do a better job of lollipopping, actually i’ll do a few things differently (live and learn)
my Strawberry cough was given by a friend, who grew 16 of them on her property last year, it was simply one of the best tasting bud i’ve ever had, especially through a Volcano!
i’ll post pictures soon!

1 Like

4 Likes

I love me some Banner Fast. Took a few tokes tonight. :fire: FIRE :fire:.

2 Likes

this one is my second BBFV, unfortunately my third one didn’t do half as well as her two sisters.

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

I documented my BBFV grow in the topic Bruce Banner Fast Version/Winter Indoor Grow, which can be found in the Indoor grow category. It is a pretty good read, if you are interested.

3 Likes

thanks, I’ll check it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just finished your thread, wow amazing chronology!
you definitely did better than i did.
I’m really curious to see how much i get from my BBFV’s
it’s been a week of drying and i’m checking them regularly. :blush:

2 Likes

How ever much you get, I wager it will quickly become one of your favorites. :fire:

1 Like

I think you’re right, i’ve heard good things about BBFV :crossed_fingers:

this little girl is my first (and only) BBFV clone :slightly_smiling_face:
i decided to keep her upstairs next to wife’s plants, she faces south so I think she’s happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You know what? I think that Strawberry Kush will give the Banner a run for it’s money.

2 Likes

Strawberry kush were the best I’ve ever grown. By white label/sensi seeds. Best looking ever. I just love any kush. Got some master kush going at mo with a skywalker cookies and gg#4.
Next purchase will be the parent strawberry cough

3 Likes

dude, I just finished trimming and jarring 4 of my plants over the last few days, my clothes and skin were covered with sticky, gummy and gooey goodness :heart_eyes:
that was a lot of work and I still have 2 to go!
i haven’t even weighed anything yet because i’ve been so busy cutting, trimming and jarring, plus Christmas runaround, it’s been hectic but rewarding.
i’ll post results as soon as i’m able.
anyway, the reason i’m posting is because of my Strawberry Cough, which i trimmed and jarred, yesterday.
i had a lot of trim from it so i just put it in a freezer bag and then in my dark tent along with the jars.
i had heard a lot of what i thought was nothing but hype about how it actually smells like strawberries (i didn’t believe it)
well i believe it now!!!
when i went to burp my jars this morning, i opened the freezer bag first and i was met with the sweetest smell of fresh strawberries, i couldn’t believe it!!!
i can’t wait to try it!! :yum:

Merry Christmas!!! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes