My first harvest, i'm trying Kushmans 60/60/16 recipe for drying!

Sounds like your on a roll! :yin_yang: Nicely done!

1 Like

thanks!
i cant wait to weigh it all :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll be checking in for a smoke report.

2 Likes

would you know how long i should cure in jars before try them?
most of my jars smell great, especially the Strawberry and Blackberry, but the Durbin kind of smells like hay.
I plan on vaping or smoking some of the BBFV tonight, i can’t wait :crossed_fingers:
but first i want to weigh everything, i haven’t had a chance to do that yet, the holidays were crazy!!!

2 Likes

Depending on your Stash :roll_eyes: they say 15 day minimum but i have went right from the tester as they were curing: :relaxed:

1 Like

thanks, i’ll try it tonight…can not wait :sunglasses:

1 Like

Should get increasingly better as it Cures! :heavy_check_mark: nug or two when burping :yin_yang:

3 Likes

thanks Chas, i’ll do just that!
i’ve been burping 2-3 daily…keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I try as soon as they go into jars. This way I can monitor the curing process. Plus, to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

3 Likes

i will be trying them very soon, i can’t wait.

@pas I always do a smoke test at jar time. I usually like the little larfy buds for that. They dry faster and you can get an idea of the taste and effect. Then as time goes on, I eventually work my way up to the primo buds. By then it has had time to cure properly. Enjoy.

2 Likes

thanks! yes, i’ve been doing that the passed couple of days, i’m pleasantly surprised at how smooth they are:)
samething with vaping them, although i’m sure they’ll get better as they cure…

2 Likes

What vaping method/device do you use? Mine is an Evolve D and I wish I had spent that money on a different model that has an adjustable temperature setting. Most of what I use in it tastes similar, so those common triches are being vaporized and not the rest. Still it is handy at times.

1 Like

i’ve never tried Evolve, I’m using Volcano, very tasty :yum:
i’ll be trying my Blackberry MR tonight!

I got almost exactly half the yield of what is most seed banks claim for final yield, still i’m a happy boy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lol, I had a strawberry cough germinating and I accidentally dropped it on a carpet floor. Looked for about a hour and couldn’t find it. Vacuumed a few times, and like a month later it was just sitting on the floor?? I was sure it was dead but tried anyway. Even neglected a little bit. But she just wouldn’t stop.
She’s a about 3 weeks and is almost 2 feet.
Super resilient seed

2 Likes

absolutely, same with my BBFV i was surprised at how resilient some of these strains are and how easy they are to grow!
i think as time goes on more and more people will grow their own :sunglasses:

1 Like

I was literally giving her a little bit of just faucet water in a tiny solo cup. No fans or good lights, and she was a soldier. So she deserved to be transplanted.
I’m going to grab some clones off her and mix with rudaralious. A pheno that strong should be

1 Like

Ben
yes, some girls deserve more attention than others :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
my one and only clone was a BBFV

she currently resides in one of these jars smelling nice :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That plant is a true beauty.
What is your nutrients you use?

1 Like

Pasqual, what is your nutrient regime.
I ordered Homegrown Plant Powerups for the first time. I’m just trying to get some input from those that have used this.

1 Like