MDBuds breeding project

@dmtscravey @kmac03 you guys are OK. I’m not upset by it but please try to keep it relevant to the topic so people reading can keep up.

4 Likes

I did it anyway because it was a lot. :v::herb:

3 Likes

@MDBuds You’re going to have a fun time with this grow! Your knowledge is unmatched here on this forum! I only hope I can keep up with this thread, cause I’m smart, but you’re taking gardening to a whole nother level here and I may get lost in the dictionary along the way! Lol :joy: I’ll try to keep up as long as I possibly can lol

6 Likes

@MDBuds My present show up yet lol Sheesh I’m getting ants in my pants I can’t wait to see what the new crosses will look like

3 Likes

@MDBuds My Christmas card came today! Stoked, thanks so much. Boy, you’re seeds look great. The GG4 auto (18) I got from here were pitiful looking. My driver arrived! Now just waiting on the 8bar fold-able light

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 glad they finally got there. I hope they serve their purpose for you. That agent orange is one of my favorites and should be a good breeding stock to get some nice orange terps and sativa genes mixed in with your others.

5 Likes

What perfect timing…my lights arrived…ps - the card was the bomb, my kids loved it and so did my wife. That was thoughtful of you, thanks.

It is a monster and finishes out my tent!

7 Likes

Wow that looks like some light there, that is a monster!

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 glad the family enjoyed the card. That light looks like a beast. I can’t wait until I’m a big boy and can get the bar light I want. Lol

They’re the best led style imo. They get the most even ppfd coverage across the entire canopy and they’re easier to fix and upgrade.

2 Likes

OK I’m officially jealous!! Those lights are monsters!!!

3 Likes

The best part - cost me LESS THAN $500 and I got to add IR and UV in the design. 324 led’s per bar
I used to trade commodities and had some China contacts. I asked for a referral and they set me up with a Mfg co. It is a SLOW BOAT delivery to keep ship cost down and Covid definitely is getting in the way. Ordered Nov 11, Just received! Let me test them to insure quality and I will let you know. I was maybe thinking to import myself as they are like half price of what is available here. Could be a little side business. I did finally notice Amazon had a cheaper led

at $540 with 5% off coupon, delivery within a week…I am not sure I would go with China anymore. If there is an issue, it is difficult to address
5 Likes

from where? I need to know this lol

1 Like

#MDBudsHCC

Just passing through to grab a link and noticed no hashtag.

2 Likes

Finally got everything potted and I’m ready to start my CS. In 2 to 3 weeks I’ll be cutting clones too so I can start culling the males.

Going to make some feminized White Widow pollen as well so I can grow some fems with my regulars. Definitely going to make some orange skunk seeds as well.

Have some red poison auto from a friend that just showed up and he made a breeding request so I’ll be making some fem seeds there and breeding it will some Blueberry X Big Devil auto.

Lots of fun projects coming.

6 Likes

I but that Critical Peyote is gunna be bomb when it is planted too. I love the idea you had for it.

4 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed yeah that’s a project for a new tent or my next grow though. I don’t have the space for that one right now. I’m doing the white widow, the orange skunk, the purple haze auto, the rp auto, and the Blueberry X Big Devil and critical purple auto. I’ll sprout some Blueberry X Big Devil auto and Critical Purple auto after I get some rp pollen and make those seeds so I can make that cross for you.

Going to breed that critical purple too so I don’t run out of seeds so I can use it to turn that critical peyote into an auto. Critical Purple Peyote auto. Lol

7 Likes

DELIGHTFUL! :heart_eyes: Don’t forget though you got one more thing to build for our future challenge. mwahahahahaha

4 Likes

Hearing about so many plants in 1 grow is killing me. I’m going to start looking for a bigger house with more rooms I need to boom up my grow room a little bigger or a lot bigger! How is the orange skunk I almost tried to get some of those seeds also it looks like a great plant.

5 Likes

@dmtscravey I really enjoy orange skunk. Then again I’m a fan of most things with citrus and berry terps. Orange Skunk is high energy but mellow with a strong citrus and skunk smell.

6 Likes

@LuckilyCharmed yeah I’m still trying to decide which cultivar to use in that challenge. :joy:

2 Likes