Looking to upgrade my light

I use math and a lumen meter myself. If you know your spectrum and lumen values you can convert but it isn’t accurate. Since I have uv and IR I always add a bit of extra intensity to my readings to compensate to get a general value.

It isn’t precise but it’s enough to get an idea of where your lights need to be and then just adjust from there as necessary.

3 Likes

and That’s what I’m looking for. Leave it to the Doctor to bring it home. Thank you man

2 Likes

@Munchy @MDBuds @Mrb53004 :laughing: 23 Days. GG #4 Fem. :palm_tree: Anyone see a Stem?

Rode Horse All Day Yesterday, not able to Laugh: :grin: but i’m Giggling

3 Likes

It looks so happy and healthy. Don’t worry you will be laughing soon @DollarBill, you and your crazy lights.:laughing::joy:

@Munchy yep, my pipe is empty and this silly plant said “take a drink if you dare” and i said “How Bout You” hahahaha

There, i fixxed that GG #4 Moon Rock Hash i made my self :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :v: Goodness Gracious

3 Likes

Sure, why upgrade now when you have perfection. Oh, nice bud @DollarBill, what is it?

@Munchy what’s What? right now :grinning: i don’t think i can Think :v: i love my light

i mean Love Them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i almost want to eat that :sunglasses: did i tell you i have good Spirit Friends?

2 Likes

A preying mantis “oh my,” pretty cool just like your moon rocks! What does it pray on?

1 Like

@Munchy i won’t say Maggots :grinning: Fly Larva or the Fly, if they start hatching in the container they ship in. If they Fly you slip a Straw in the hole on the container, and point it towards a light. When the Fly goes in the straw you put your finger over the end. Fly can’t back out the Vaccum. it’s cool to watch Dinosaurs stalk and eat

Now @DollarBill that’s very ingenious technique you have thought up, I like it. I don’t mind bugs as long as they are where they are suppose to be, not on my plants! :laughing::v:t3:

1 Like

oooo that moon rock :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Highigan LoL :smiley: i feel good, like i been Silenced

GG #4 Fem Moon Rocks from seeds bought here !

3 Likes

What do you coat them in to get the kief to stick?

1 Like

@Highigan dip the bud nugget in the 1st wash of slightly torch heated dry ice sift refined solventlessly all the way. that’s where this Sugar Wax comes from

then toss that with tweezers into the Kief, roll each moonrock in the kief for storage, let them air rest until cool. store in air tight container in the dark a very long time . i’m sitting on 8 and 1/4 Oz’s of GG#4 Fem Moon Rocks now. :laughing: never use it all before next harvest but i got it stored the yellow in that melt pot is 2nd wash and just almost as good even is you see my finger everything is Sterilized always has been. i’ve used the same Quarter since it’s date :grin:

2 Likes

love it I gotta try this!

1 Like

If your growing photoperid plants spider farmer full spec led, have samsung diods and work well, if growing autoflowers try viperspectra 2 cycle reflector series i have 2 600w units and never had a problem, autoflowers like blue light in veg mode a full spec light has red and ir in it and makes autos bloom early that is why you get less yield when u run an auto outdoors photoperid plants dont mind this bc you cut light cycle to induce flowering, in my opinion mars lights are cheap, viperspectra 2 cycle lights can be had for $150 delivered about

the same for spyder farmer, if you have cash check out California light works they have a veg master and bloom booster but cost much more. Pic is unknown auto at around day 30.

This is the tsl2000 in a 2x4x6

1 Like

I just made the switch to spiderfarmer…definitely recommend.

Tallyho Neighbors! Thought I’d offer here first. If anyone would like this, please let me know, shipping will have to be through UPS or FedEx. Seems I’m having some issues, much like the rest of the world. Light works perfectly, I hear it might provide some entertainment value for the plants, at least that’s what the ones that used to be in my room tell me. Anyway, I found fungus gnats everywhere and I thought about treating that, but if you want this light, I’d prefer you tell me how to treat since it will be in your grow space. I’d hate to leave it on the floor and have a bucket of water fall over on it or something. Especially treated water because then, that’s just no bueno all around.

SP 150 135W COVER 2X2 (60X60CM) FULL SPECTRUM PLANT LED GROW LIGHT - MARS HYDRO

Good for popping seeds, amongst other things that just appeared out of nowhere. Don’t you hate it when that happens? Just a couple of months old, I believe. I even have the receipt.

If I don’t hear anything, no worries. Peace!

1 Like

@kmac03 how big I’d it

1 Like