Looking to upgrade my light

COVER 2X2 (60X60CM) Not sure about the gnats, I haven’t checked since I cleared out my room, if that’s what you are asking.

I think I better call a fumigator, too. Is that what you call for squirrels/possums in the walls/crawl spaces? I could have sworn I just heard scrambling in the walls, but I might just be a little crazy, don’t ya know? :upside_down_face:

So, SpiderFarmer seems to be the consensus on light upgrades, from say MARS HYDRO. Does this sound about right? I’m currently in between spaces, so I’m going to be growing an auto or two and have two in recovery from an accident.

On hindsight, this may be out of budget. Is there also something comparable?

Me personally spiderfarmer lights are awesome i have the sf4000 in my 5x5 … Samsung diodes and meanwell drivers
BUT
The electric sky e.s v3 series are also amazing :thinking:off hand i can’t remember specs but also bomb lights

1 Like

Always a day late it seems with reading posts…Do you still have the Marshydro sp150 ?? If so,how much would you like for it…

1 Like

Flood the area with MOTH BALLS / FLAKES…it burns their eyes and they will leave. We used to do that with coons who set up shop in the chimneys…then a pyretherum bomb for the FLEAS!

1 Like

SF4000 is what I have my :eye: on. Saving for it as I type this.

1 Like

Well, I’m a month late. If you send your address, I’ll send it UPS today.

@HippiePa, TS 3000 & 1000 headed your way.

1 Like

8942 canal rd s.e.
Yelm, Wa 99597

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I already had your address saved, so all good. Will be picked up tomorrow. They did not get it cleaned, so I apologize. Please also let me know if anything is missing since I didn’t get a chance to check that either. I can send you my entire husband, too, if you like? I’ll treat it as a bonus gift.

1 Like

Lmao! Thank you but I’m not even sure how to care for an entire husband.
Thank you again!

2 Likes

What do y’all think of this?

I like the brand, they are good lights…Amazon has it with a $20 coupon…and Prime shipping. They are using the 301h chips…those a great for hydro growers but if you are not hydro, they are more $$ than the 301b lamps…Also, the PPFD - a little short on the photons / strength. The Spider SF1000d is $90 and the PPFD is about 30% greater…
Waterproof so use in a hydro setup is good without spending extra for 301h lamps…they are no better than 301b, just more targeted towards hydro environments

1 Like

Did you link it already? I’m in a hurry. Posting shortly.

vivo
Spider with IR
Spider

1 Like

Thank you!! Also, my flowers, no matter where they are, point towards the blurple.

You know how I am with all the number jargon, right? Will this light satisfy them, do you think? Picture so you can see them pointing. They will lean if I put them across the room, too. I’m trying to save some dinero, think the 1000 will take me all the way through?

honestly, for how much you grow and the initial cost, I would go for a better light altogether.These lights you look at are good for 2x2 or maybe 2x3…
Consider moving up to 1500 or even 2000
Time frame? You might want to consider China…slow boat (to save around &70 on shipping - about a month for delivery). If you are willing to play the return game if it arrives damaged…You could be moving to kingsbrite 400w or similar…most all use meanwell or inverness drivers, samsung 301b or h lamps, cree too, Ir, UV, etc…for the same as these 100-200w systems.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know a time frame since I’ve never grown them before, but my Spidey senses say I might can wait, it will just be crowded for a bit. I can also start more seeds in case they don’t make it. Poppies came up, too, as did Liatris, so I’ll have all the flowers. I always start them thinking not all will pop, but that is not the case.