Indoor Michigan Grow

I will have to get some pics when I get home from work. I welcome an input from any of the experienced folks on here.

4 Likes

You say you water every 2 -3 days, when is the last time you watered? Also, what medium is she growing in?

2 Likes

I watered my plants on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Soil mix - Fox Farm Coco Loco Potting Mix.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you. What are your temps and RH?

2 Likes

70 degrees.

Not sure what RH is? Admittedly, I am newbie. Did you mean PH?

3 Likes

That’s my mistake. What is room humidity? If you would like to include your water pH, that would be good, too. I appreciate your patience while I try to wake up.

Also, just so you can read some previous conversation that @MDBuds had regarding this plant, too. Not sure he’s awake yet or if he’s working, but I’m sure he and @Mrb53004 will come take a look, too.

3 Likes

Thank you! Any advice you folks provide, I will be soaking up like a sponge!

4 Likes

You’re welcome. I’d love to offer advice, but I’ve never grown her before, though she’s on my list.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the community @rodenya01 !

As far as readiness is concerned, you’ll want to get a small scope or jewelers loupe to get a close view of the trichomes.

This is what you’ve looking for:

5 Likes

Saved that photo for future use. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Welcome! I think you hit a gold mine when you joined this forum. I’m a ‘newbie’ so I have no advice to offer, but you certainly came to the right place…there are plenty of people here that are very knowledgable and willing to help :). Happy growing!

5 Likes

Here is a pic of my white widow auto I took this morning. I believe this is about perfect for what I want…more on the sativa side since the trichomes are about 1/2 cloudy and not turning amber yet…hope this helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think mine are close too. I will post some pics later on today, after I get out of work.

3 Likes

Just an observation…image 205 & 6 show signs of overwatering or drainage issue. The leaves are droopy and curling. Some plants drink at a different rate, some soils compact more than others, even same brands. The roots can affect how the plant drinks and drains.
I water when my plants are thirsty, not on a schedule. I also water in different orders so I do not get a Rh (humidity) boost from watering everything at the same time. I have a dozen plants going at once and it makes a difference in my environment. Not the same for smaller tents, to each his own. I water only 2 / 3 plants at a time. Not sure how it would be in your tent.

4 Likes

You’re more than likely right. And that’s good advice, thank you!

2 Likes

Follow-up photos:

1&2 - strawberry cough
3&4 - Bruce banner
5&6 - wedding cake
7&8 - gelato 33

7 Likes

Tinker Bell must have been here…Guess someone’s going to the harvest festival soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a newbie so how much longer do you think these ladies gotta go for? Couple weeks?

3 Likes

More than a couple, a few or maybe even 4. Couple is 2, few is 3 and more is more…
Every plant, every grow is different. Keep watching the trikes and get a feel for how fast they are changing. Then you can gauge flush, if you do so, and dark period before the cut. I use 5 days, sometimes 6 to starve and set in darkness. Figure in Flush, if you do that,and you have 10 days that you haven’t counted on

6 Likes

Thanks, man! Much appreciated!

1 Like