Indoor Michigan Grow

More than a couple, a few or maybe even 4. Couple is 2, few is 3 and more is more…
Every plant, every grow is different. Keep watching the trikes and get a feel for how fast they are changing. Then you can gauge flush, if you do so, and dark period before the cut. I use 5 days, sometimes 6 to starve and set in darkness. Figure in Flush, if you do that,and you have 10 days that you haven’t counted on

6 Likes

Thanks, man! Much appreciated!

1 Like

Welcome @rodenya01. Beautiful grow. You will need a jewelry loupe or any magnifying glass 60× or above, cheap handheld microscope etc to see the trichs up close. How long did you veg before you flipped to flower?

2 Likes

@rodenya01 welcome to the forum man. Nice looking grow.

3 Likes

Here’s a good little chart to compare your trichomes to @rodenya01

1 Like

i wouldnt change lights for pics now leave her be

1 Like

Planted on 10-3-2020. Switched to 12/12 on 12-5-2020 or 12-12-2020. But I believe i switched on the fifth.

Do you mean that I need to plan for 5 days of flushing and 5 days in dark and starving it then cutting, trimming and curing?

I believe I’m in week seven of flowering time.

We usually flush for 2 WEEKS. If you are growing in living soil and using molasses, you can cut that back to 1 week. It is to allow the plant the time to flush the nutrients from its system so you do not get an off taste, harsh smoke when you cure.
Not the end of the world if you didn’t. Some of us flush, some do not.
When we are close to harvest time, we do NOT WATER the plant for at least 3 days, sometimes 4 if our soil is very wet. Then we place the plant into TOTAL darkness for 2 days, then cut her down.
All I recommended was to figure in this time for the trichomes to mature. They continue to mature while we go through this process. You time this depending on how you like your stash…(Khatru’s Harvest picture).
You said you are growing organic, if true, that is less flush time. STRAIGHT water for 1 week, NO WATER for 3/4 days, then into darkness 2 days. That would mean you have close to 12 days for the buds and trichomes to continue maturing. It is hard becasue of all the burple light but it easily looks like you have 3 weeks, maybe 4 (if you like couch lock) to continue growing. Base your harvest off an estimated date and work backards to determine when to flush, dry, blackout

3 Likes

Some updated pics (without grow lights):

1&2 - Strawberry Cough
3&4 - Bruce Banner
5&6 - Wedding Cake
7&8 - Gelato 33

6 Likes

Beautiful plants nicely done sir

2 Likes

Well, I’ve reached the maximum number of likes already so I have to use my words. They look spectacular! Does Wedding Cake smell as good as everyone says? :star_struck: :v:t2:

3 Likes

IMHO WC smells like GSC, GG4 …peppery. I sent you seeds, WC was in there…grow it, you won’t regret it

3 Likes

I have to move first. I have it at the ready, believe me. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Are you moving to a/the farm? What is the time frame?

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of creation, no idea yet. Things are forming. End of March.

2 Likes

@rodenya01 Nice Happy Grow :v:

Your girls are looking fabulous, enjoy the journey. I just put my 1st grow GDP photo in jars.

I let someone sample my WW auto & they loved it and wanted more!!

So pleased, you’ll feel so proud at harvest time

5 Likes