How to grow Lemon Haze Autoflower - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Lemon Haze Autoflower, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Lemon Haze Autoflower marijuana seeds here.

1 Like

So I just started a grow, about how many days before I can start cranking up the light on them? And about how many days before they start to hit flower?

3 Likes

Hey Ryan! So for Autoflowers I generally give them full blast for the entire grow - you should start seeing flowering pistils within 15-20 days and you’ll see real development around 35 days. They tend to be quicker plants within 10 weeks or less. So giving them 24 hours of light full power is always recommended as they genetically never stop growing! So for light burn and seeding stages on more powerful lights just raise about 18”-20” above the canopy and when they get old enough lower to 12” - 14” above the canopy. I hope this helps out! - Kronic

4 Likes

3 weeks in and they are beautiful. 1 is almost twice as high as the others. The rest are very bushy. Had a incident with 1 plant, was moving back inside from watering, and some how one if the main leafs and stem broke. The whole plant slowed down in upward growth but has a ton of new smaller leaves in its place.

My tent is 3ft×4ft× 5ft tall. Running the 3 HLG 288 v2 rspec boards 24/7, driver is a meanwell 320h 1750, about 320 watts. Will be adding to this fixture soon for a total of about 500+watts.
Temps run 77-81f and humidity I keep around 55-60% for now.

Growing medium is Fox Farms mixed with my organic compost and worm castings, plus some pro mix HP.

These pics are from week 1 to a few days ago.

4 Likes

Noticed 3 small spots on 1 leaf this morning. Its the tallest plant, and the other leaves were just starting to curl up. So I raised it light to 24 inches above the canopy. Will have to dial in the new lights.

4 Likes

Began feeding this week. Cal-mag as well as KH2PO4, KNO3, K2SO4. Removed all the lower fan leaves over a 2 day period. They are thirsty girls, watering every 3 days about 3-3.5 pints per plant.

Also got the controllers in to automate the climate. Was super easy hooking it all up but took a while to figure out the programming to get the balance.

I’ve raised the light to 28 inches above the canopy, they were staying very compact, I’m starting to see them grow up now.

3 Likes

@Rye So sorry I just responded now life got busy however you are on the right track! That does look like a small cal mag issue and you’re fixing it! If your girls don’t stretch raising the light is always the best bet! Keep us posted and let me know what they look like! Excited to see! - Kronic

1 Like

Call mag fixed the issue, as well as raising the light. Girls are doing amazingly well. Very satisfying to watch them grow. I am glad I went with autoflower the for my first grow, but I see the ups and downs to it already. Speed is not always a good thing. But so far no serious issues at all.

6 Likes

Your plants look really nice @Rye.

Good and healthy

4 Likes

Thank you, that means alot. I so enjoy growing.

4 Likes

Dropped the humidity to 50%. And temp to 76. Seeing lots of bud development.

4 Likes

The ladys are drinking like crazy. Every other to every 3rd day they are dry. Feeding with r/o d/I water adding KH2PO4 (M potassium phosphate) and K2SO4 (potassium sulfate) and calcium magnesium, ph balanced to 6.2. I cut out the potassium nitrate and CSM+B after seeing a touch of nitrogen toxicity after last feeding. Trimmed up the fans blocking the bud sites. Probably the last big trim for them now that re in flower.

6 Likes

I love their patterns, don’t you?

4 Likes

So pleasing to watch sway in the breeze. Almost hypnotic. My wife thinks I’m crazy for just sitting and watching them grow.

7 Likes

Hahaha! Tell her you aren’t crazy at all, unless we both are. I tell my husband all the time I catch myself just staring at them like a stalker all the time. He calls it ‘harassing them,’ but I prefer to think of it like I’m sending them reiki and vice versa. Sounds better that way, anyway. :upside_down_face: Do you feel like they summon you to come gaze upon them?

6 Likes

Absolutely. I feel connected to all my plants, and animals. I spend quite a bit of time walking through my gardens every day touching and talking to them. I definitely feel something when I am in physical contact with them, regardless of species.

It is critical for my mental health and plays a big role in my physical as well. Bringing gardening indoors, as well as being in control of my medicine has helped tremendously.

6 Likes

Agree 100%. What else are you growing outside of cannabis?

3 Likes

A full vegetable garden, I have over 300 sqft of raised beds and probably another 100 containers of vegetables. 1 small greenhouse and another medium under construction. Have a huge perennial shade garden started from seed 3 years ago. I add a pic of it. For fruit we have a few apple trees, a ton of blackberries, plus strawberries every year. I’ve started a few medicinal herb gardens on the property, thistle, tansy, comfrey etc. We can and freeze our produce ourselves.

We raise our own chickens. Plan to add goats in the future. Our pork is raised by our neighbor on one side, our beef by another neighbor. Plus I hunt whitetail deer. So ALL of our meat is hyperlocal. About 30% of our vegetables are the same.

7 Likes

How gorgeous!!! :star_struck: I can live vicariously through your images. I’m growing similar throughout my apartment. I had no choice but to adapt and overcome, so I will. Let me know if you are looking for any medicinal herb/flower seeds. I have a ton and love to share. Lemon trees and Bodhi trees sprouted today. I’m really crossing my fingers for sea buckthorn.

3 Likes

Days 35-44. They are budding out like crazy. The slow poke finally started her bud development.

7 Likes