How to grow Lemon Haze Autoflower - Q&A

I just caught myself about to ask you what you were growing…while I’m viewing pictures under the Lemon Haze Autoflower category. :rofl:

Looking good! Especially the last one. I’ll get you the list of seeds I promised tomorrow. I’m doing my best to avoid making myself document it all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Watering is interesting and challenging with these ladies. They like it dry, but it can’t stay dry for too long at all. I typically use the wet to dry method for all plants, but these girls are tricky. Consistent over watering give the same symptoms as nute burn, but too dry and they droop and get super brittle FAST. You can almost watch the leaves move from raised to droop and back again, which seems to be more affected by temperature and humidity than moisture in the soil. But over all they seem happy. I trim blocking leaves every few days, and have stuck to the major haircuts every few weeks, up till the 2nd week of flower.

5 Likes

Sounds just like the Super Silver Haze I know and love (one of the parents of your plant).

4 Likes

Took them out side to water and trim, but really to do some minor adjustment to the grow room. Amazing how quickly the leaves raise and lower.

7 Likes

They’re looking so pretty!!! I’ve got a lemon haze I’ll be starting next year in January, now I’m even more excited! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your plants look great. I am drying out my first grow (tent) of 4 Wedding Cake and one Grape Ape. My Lemon Haze Auto from HGC is a seedling now. Popped out of the soil a couple of days ago. Did you do an LST on these or are they as is? I did FIM, topped one to try that, LST, and got brave and tried super cropping. Lost 2 plants to hermie (our AC went out for a few days and the tent got too hot), which was good as 7 plants in a 3x4 tent was a bit much. I know you don’t mess with the autos other than LST. Curious to see how they come along. I plan to put them outside a large soft pot. I have just enough time to squeak in an auto grow outside and can put the plants inside if the night temps drop too much.

Also, germinating 4 BlueberryXBig Bud from HGC to grow inside the tent.

I am loving growing and I, too, will just admire my plants and pay attention to them. It has been super fun. Just hoping that I harvested at the sweet spot. Will know soon.

5 Likes

I trained them up instead of down, by tieing the branches opposite of each other together, to create an even canopy. Then I kept the bottoms pruned, not quite lollipop, but close. The branching and node distance on this seemed to work well in that regard for me.

3 Likes

Getting close, I’m guessing 2 weeks or less on the first ones

6 Likes

Looking really nice @Rye !

4 Likes

Day 57 from sprout. Buds are stacking nicely and starting to fatten up. Tricomes finally are forming heads. Watering every other day and feed iij ng about every 5-7 days as needed. You can see where I over feed last week, but they recovered without slowing down. Have switched the feed to Full Tilt late bloom ripener (0-47-35) this week.

7 Likes

Beautiful @Rye !

Looking really nice and healthy

They’re moving along nicely :+1:

5 Likes

:v:Super Duper Plants

4 Likes

Looks like heaven, I’m sure it will smoke the same, too. :v:

5 Likes

Dang those look tasty :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

So today makes it exactly 60days, and I am seeing the first color change and heads starting to droop. I’d say within 36 hrs on this plant. The others are very close. I am aiming to harvest at around 20-30%.

What do you think?
@Khatru

7 Likes

They are so fluffy!!! I’m envious. I’m just sitting over here staring at my plants waiting for my colas.

4 Likes

looks like Perfect Timing!! :+1:

2 Likes

Took the first girl down, she was ready. The others are coming along well. Happy with the grow so far. Now to work on dry and cure.

5 Likes

@Rye Great Job!! Super Crop :muscle:

4 Likes

dang, i had to look about 10 times Yummy

4 Likes