How to grow Gelato Feminized - Q&A

Here is the space to talk and ask questions about Gelato Feminized, if you want to purchase this product you can buy Gelato Feminized marijuana seeds here.

3 Likes

Have not sampled Gelato yet as she is a few weeks until harvest but she has a nice fat cola. The smell of her is sweet very nice aromatic smell.

9 Likes

my gelato is going strong germinated seed put into soil on 10/2 and she is doing beautifully

3 Likes

I grew 1 Feminized Gelato this year. It came out beautifully. It was my 1st time to grow weed. If you are like me, use the free video’s of “How To” that this site offers. It took me step by step and I’m very happy with my results!! Great!

2 Likes

:drooling_face:imagegif_0

1 Like

@wnyrenegade oh damn, you just changed the game. Didn’t know you could post gifs :joy: and that gelato looks excellent @Lynyrdsky tenor (5)

Here are my Gelatos I recently flipped to 12/12

critical bilbo on the side in 1 gal, need to do some maintenance on her

4 Likes

Update its approx. 30 days in. I decided not to top my gelato but did start my hst. 2 days ago I softend the stock and bent her down 90° and by next morning she was already bouncing back !
I do have another gelato started 10/22 that I may just let grow at will. Very pleased with this strain the leaves are beautiful and strain seems very resilient

2 Likes

1 Like

Update we are now 6.5 weeks from seed and my girls doing great. She’s fully recovered from hst snap. As far as training ill only lst here n there to help develop all the branches other then that her training has finished now I’m just basking in her beauty.

Here is her little sister which was started 10/22 and will be flipped at the same time as the first one on 1/1/21
I may just leave it alone to grow at will but haven’t decided yet

3 Likes

Did you top or fim them? I have some gelatos at 10 days and am thinking about fimming.

2 Likes

I did not. I thought about it but they don’t get to tall so I figure I would just try to keep at as much as an even canopy as possible. I did snap my first one down 90° but that’s it so far

1 Like

I topped my three gelato a long while back and they liked it/it evened the canopy…but I then didn’t do anything to trellis or control the canopy and had just been moving them between tents. Now one gelato has pushed up the lights because it’s around 6" taller. :laughing:

5 Likes

Nice how tall are they now?

Thanks was just wondering. I have one i am keeping for myself to sample. Was going to keep it natural but my sheers want to snip so bad.

1 Like

Tallest gelato is 4 ft from where the stem leaves the dirt to the top

2 Likes

My brain keeps telling me leave it be. My fingers keep saying fimm it.

1 Like

My first gelato started budding randomly the other day, which to be honest is weird considering the light cycle never changed still 18/6 veg schedule. I did however decide to top it about 12 days ago. Not sure if that would cause the switch but yea shes sprouting hairs🤔…will upload pictures later…any thoughts??

Ok heres my pictures…maybe someone will notice something I missed but she’s definitely flowering

2 Likes

@DollarBill, @Khatru, @MDBuds, @mrb is this a Herman?

3 Likes

@wnyrenegade looks good to me. Definitely in preflower. Don’t see any sacs or nanners so you should be good.

3 Likes