How do you indulge?

@Kronic look above :grin:

6 Likes

Hell yes!!! Congrats to Arizona and that looks lovely to smoke :wink::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Arizona finally got IT!! Ohio may never get there.

4 Likes

I wanted to show this picture of my last grow power plant

7 Likes

Those girls look amazing. I’m jealous, can’t wait for my WW -Auto.

Happy smoking @d

6 Likes

Sorry @Daddy1971 cut off your name. Have a good day

3 Likes

Congrats!!
Really happy for the folks in AZ and NJ this morning.

6 Likes

Just saw that Montana and South Dakota went legal as well.

5 Likes

6 Likes

@CoolBubs @MDBuds @dmtscravey @sc13oldie @Khatru :triumph: we better get a couple of movies out

4 Likes

@CoolBubs when we grow indoors we have advantages like Sugar Coated Pure Weed no dust no Bugs. so i keep my tray nice and clean for collecting Trichomes. Always at least dry sift as nothing on a plant goes to waist. Look what some trash or give away :boom:

:smirk: Chome City

7 Likes

Made some brownies last night (used about 21G), can’t remember a damn thing from the evening though :laughing:

8 Likes

@CoolBubs i want Bacon Edibles please :grin:

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll make a garlic cannabutter and put it ontop of a steak wrapped bacon next harvest. You gave me the thought, now I gotta do it :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Damn, @CoolBubs that sounds good.

3 Likes

@DollarBill I have a recipe for candied bacon with bud. It’s just bud honey and brown sugar. You coat the bacon in it and bake it for about 20 to 30 minutes at 325f. :drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

@DollarBill I also have a recipe for candied maple bacon and Sriracha bacon with bud. I’ll infuse anything. :drooling_face::joy::joy:

6 Likes

@MDBuds i have Zero :yum: Eating Disorders

3 Likes

@DollarBill eat too much or too little? I have dietary issues too. Mostly mood related. Bud helps with that though. :joy:

4 Likes

@DollarBill what you want is a pig licker. Piece of bacon dipped in chocolate infused with cannabis. If you wanna get crazy with it add red pepper flakes and celery seed to the chocolate before you dip the bacon.

6 Likes