How do you indulge?

@DollarBill looking good in your neighborhood.

1 Like

@kmac03 @Jared :call_me_hand: she’s 125 days now Planted on a Full Moon for May 4th harvest. another month of growth and a couple weeks maturing colas and 168 Days she’ll be fine and tasty

1 Like

That’s a good day. By my calculations, we are in for another round of changes about that time… :v:t2: :star_struck:

1 Like

@kmac03 she’ll go Blood Red and Purple until cured :wink: you can’t fool Mother Nature’s Style of Finishing Off and proof is → --> The Discovery Channel

:v::slightly_smiling_face: inside buds are Frosty

4 Likes

I agree. :grinning: :cherry_blossom: :seedling: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@kmac03 i ate to much deer chili :sunrise: i Love that stuff makes me sleepy

1 Like

Have a nice nap. :v:t2: :heart_eyes: :zzz:

1 Like

I just came up with an improvement. I use an orbital polisher for separation and an orbital SANDER for the “shaking” over your mirror. The sander is much lighter and smaller than the polisher and easy to hold it and the sifting bag together. The subtleness of the vibration assures no damaged trichomes while doing a super job of separating.

4 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic idea, @Gdub! Thank you for the tips!

1 Like

@Gdub @Puffdog @Khatru @kmac03

3 Likes

Looking good @DollarBill !

3 Likes

@Khatru Thank You, Happy Grow back at you

3 Likes

I bet they are even more beautiful looking from the inside out. :heart_eyes: :v:t2:

2 Likes

@kmac03 i can barely see in there, eyes start watering, hec yeah i almost want to Drool :laughing:

1 Like

It makes me so happy to hear it when states become more normalized with Cannabis. The one thing that interests me about this is the reality of growing Cannabis and how it’s not a danger to others at all. Here’s why:

First of all, when Cannabis is growing, it’s peaceful, lovely, and it can’t be used for several months at the time of harvest. Because the facts are clear that Cannabis must be “Cured” properly before ingestion; therefore it’s as safe to the public as an apple or an orange, but this fruit must wait until it’s ready to be used. We pick it when it’s ripe & use it when it’s time. For this reason, I feel that Cannabis must be released in every state~ just as tobacco was many years ago. This is just me pondering with laws and the in-between issues of growing. This is reality and I feel maybe Cannabis should be viewed as a safe plant to grow…everywhere to begin with, and why not let this be the reason?

Congratulations to Arizona, I’m a bit late, but share in the continual joy of the “Releasing of the Weed”! Peace & Happy Growing Everyone!!!

Here’s a few of my plants that are loving the several different ‘Springs’ we seem to have been happening this year with the weather. The one with the leaf sticking up like she’s dancing…I call this ‘The John Travolta’~ because it just looks like they’re dancing like him. The next one is Northern Lights just began flowering! I’m so pleased. I’ll do a post to show how my growing is going…until then, keep planting seeds & clones & gettin’ in the groove of the grow! Peace :peace_symbol: :sun_with_face: :sunflower:.the John Travolta dance in one of my plants.

Here’s an update via photos of Northern Lights. Hope you enjoy the beauty, innocence and loveliness of this part of what gifts we have on this Earth, the Cannabis Plant. Peace & Happy Growing everyone! :peace_symbol: :leaves: :sun_with_face: :sunflower:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I will take some from…jar a, b, d, g…Oh hell, just gimme some of all uh dem

3 Likes

I like a little toke with some music

3 Likes

Amen! I am fairly certain that in my lifetime there will be some kind of National Reform or at least make it comparable to cigarettes and/or alcohol- So dispensaries and cannabis companies (seeds,dispensaries, etc) can use banks.

Even if I lived in a place I could grow my medicine outside, I would still be “dubious” to do so…Indoors I have so much more control of my soils/lights/weather/lack of pests etc… and honestly, while I am not a huge fan of “gardening” growing Cannabis for me is like a meditative Zen activity for me.

So yeah, nice to see lots more people growing their own medicine and recreation and relaxation! Heck growing Tomatoes and cucumbers and daisies isn’t illegal, us humans have been cultivating Cannabis/Hemp/Marijuana for at least 10,000 (bc Asia-India) years. (6000-5000 BC Egyptian-African strains).

Peace to all my friends on here! :seedling: :herb:

4 Likes

Hi Hut-Ka-Imhotep…

It’s very important I feel that when our Legislature(s) in the United States make Cannabis Law(s), the one thing that should be considered is the “Freedom of the Cannabis Plant” itself. If we have freedoms for people, and the “People” have “Chosen Cannabis” as a mutual understanding after voting, then I say “Release the Cannabis Plants”.

If we release the resistance of the past, consider the future of the Plants of Cannabis choice, agree they are harmless at the “Growing Stage”, must be cooked at fire-level stages to even work, then the laws should be clear as day. If someone was to simply “Eat the Cannabis Plant” without putting high heat to it, they’d be eating a very nutritive~filled~high class~ fruit/vegetable without any signs of getting high. These plants actually have botanical advances indicating they have humanistic characteristics and should at least be considered for that value to release it from the walls that bind it; if just for that reason alone.

So Amen, yes, Amen to the Highest that released the first seed. As you put it in your comment, Cannabis lines have been in existence far longer for medicinal use. Were the people in “6000 BC” having any disagreements regarding Cannabis? If not then, why now? I say “Release the Cannabis Plants”-make the laws the way they need to be -in every State of the U.S. Union. Peace & Happy Growing, everyone. :peace_symbol: :four_leaf_clover: :sunflower: :sun_with_face:

4 Likes