How do you indulge?

@Mrb53004 How to grow Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized - Q&A :v: Some where in that link is that tiny old Columbian outdoor seed growing indoor :laughing: During The Bad Weather i had to harvest or die trying :rofl: There She is indoor, Got Six of those off her

The Last Day i had that plant Trained to sing Heart’s “Magic Man” to ME :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i’d say that one curing is still purdy close to an 1/8th :v: @eggs

3 Likes

Yooo, is this the fine mesh screen you were talking about?

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo i like the 1 gallon sift bags better but for dry sist to press you get to choose how Pristine by how fine the screen is

Fully Cured Moon Rocks equals Hash

2 Likes

So, while I was reorganizing ‘stuff’ today, I discovered that I might have the bag you are referring to. I believe something came with my Magical Butter machine. Do you know if that’s the same thing?

2 Likes

@kmac03 @Dabbindeebo :thinking: Which Size Bubblebags For Dry Sift? - Hash & Oil - UK420

3 Likes

Should I just be using the info here or…? :star_struck: Thank you! More stuff to add to my wish list.

1 Like

That should do just fine. Do all of the trimming on top of the mesh and parchment paper. Once done, take all the trimmed off sugar leaves and continue to gently rake across the mesh. The cooler the better when doing this, as the tricomes tend to melt with body heat and friction. Check periodically to see what is building up. The lighter the color the higher purity of tricomes. The darker has more plant material in with the trics. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

That’s too big. You need 72-25 micron/micrometer size. .18 mm is 180 um (micrometers/microns).

2 Likes

:v::grin:

4 Likes

I’ll try to explain but would rather do a video. I just don’t have someone to hold the camera. But it’s like this: 1; Freeze cured flower (1 to 2 oz) several hours in a large heavy duty baggy, place frozen flower bag on a hard surface and pound with fists till broken up well. (You need the particle size to be about like peas) Not too much, just smaller chunks. Then place frozen broken up flowers in 5 gal bucket with dry ice that has been itself broken into marble size chunks with a sledge (touch important, you don’t want dry ice dust) let sit together in the dry ice a minute. Place bucket on top of an orbital car polisher set on the floor (mine is 12" wide and fits the bucket well). Cover the polisher with a polishing cloth to soften vibration. Place bucket on the polisher. Hold the bucket between your legs to stabilize it while holding the polisher with both hands and turn on the polisher. Now you must adjust your pressure or the weight applied to the bucket with your arms to adjust the vibration level until the product just “dances” in the bottom. Watch the mix and adjust till it’s just dancing. NOT full pressure, you’ll smash the trichomes and the stuff will get sticky and hard to manage, you want to just make it “dance” for a minute or so until all pieces are broken into a grind like one would vape. When the pressure is just right, the mix will “whirlpool” in a spiral vibrating so fast, it’s a blur. Think of the vibration you see in a jewelry cleaner and try to imitate that level of vibration. Cover bucket with your bag of choice (I use 160). Turn bag upside down over a large mirror attached to the polisher wheel (tape to secure it if you like) Turn on the polisher and watch the “storm” dump the incredible amount of golden “dust”. gather as usual with credit card or oversize plastic scraper. The resulting keif can be used as bowl topper or mixed into ground flower to “soup it up” to exotic level. Previous methods left me with either too little yield (from too little shaking) or too sticky to blend well (from broken trichomes). With a little practice this method should wind up being your preferred one. Good luck good vibes!

1 Like

What did she say? :eyes: :upside_down_face: :cherry_blossom: :seedling:

1 Like

I understand videos are faster so I, for one, appreciate your typing that out. I read, watch, listen separately because I have dyslexia, some weird thing going on with my brain, etc. Others have a hard time with sounds/videos, etc for other reasons. I hope you don’t mind that I’ve copied and pasted what you said and I’m about to sort it out into bite sized pieces for all? If you do, let me know and I’ll have it deleted. Nice to meet you! :v:t2: :seedling: :grinning:

1. Freeze cured flower (1 to 2 oz) several hours in a large heavy duty baggy.

2. Place frozen flower bag on a hard surface and pound with fists till broken up well (You need the particle size to be about like peas) Not too much, just smaller chunks.

3. Then place frozen broken up flowers in 5 gal bucket with dry ice that has been itself broken into marble size chunks with a sledge (touch important, you don’t want dry ice dust) let sit together in the dry ice a minute.

4. Place bucket on top of an orbital car polisher set on the floor (mine is 12" wide and fits the bucket well). Cover the polisher with a polishing cloth to soften vibration.

5. Place bucket on the polisher. Hold the bucket between your legs to stabilize it while holding the polisher with both hands and turn on the polisher.

6. Now you must adjust your pressure or the weight applied to the bucket with your arms to adjust the vibration level until the product just “dances” in the bottom.

7. Watch the mix and adjust till it’s just dancing. NOT full pressure, you’ll smash the trichomes and the stuff will get sticky and hard to manage, you want to just make it “dance” for a minute or so until all pieces are broken into a grind like one would vape. When the pressure is just right, the mix will “whirlpool” in a spiral vibrating so fast, it’s a blur. Think of the vibration you see in a jewelry cleaner and try to imitate that level of vibration.

Editor’s note: Creating a vortex is fun energy to create that requires effort.

1. Cover bucket with your bag of choice (I use 160). Turn bag upside down over a large mirror attached to the polisher wheel (tape to secure it if you like) Turn on the polisher and watch the “storm” dump the incredible amount of golden “dust”. gather as usual with credit card or oversize plastic scraper.

The resulting keif can be used as bowl topper or mixed into ground flower to “soup it up” to exotic level.

Previous methods left me with either too little yield (from too little shaking) or too sticky to blend well (from broken trichomes). With a little practice this method should wind up being your preferred one.

My question: I think someone suggested it before, I have no idea where, but would putting the bucket on top of a washing machine work just as well?

2 Likes

Ok cool, I’ll give it a try. Tomorrow is the big chop day.

Probably not as well. The orbital polisher will get vibration to the ultrasonic level while the washer on spin dry will be no faster than you can do by hand. AND it’s the subtle vibration you’re after, just enough weight on the bucket to get the product to “dance” and form a vortex in the bucket. Stop when cannabis particulate is about the same as “ground” bud. Then invert and vibrate to release the keif. Good luck!

1 Like

@Gdub @kmac03 Sugar Wax is from first light dusting of the shake or spin after that it’s oils resin dab crumble shatter and so on. Pristine Sugar Wax is Bud barely shook or spun very lightly for Sugar Wax with Zero Plant Matter

Kief has Plant Matter. it’s use to coat your Moon Rocks after soaking the Bud Nuggets in Sugar Wax

4 Likes

I might have this in the bottom of a paper bag. Not kidding.

3 Likes

@kmac03 :v::laughing: and i got this camera stuff down now

2 Likes

There’s no party like a @DollarBill party! Wait until you hear about my latest shenanigans once I suck up my pride long enough to tell y’all. :mechanical_arm: :eye: :cherry_blossom: :seedling: :upside_down_face: :v:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

You’ve got me curious @kmac03 !

I love me some shenanigans :wink:

2 Likes

Oh sure, chime in now. :joy: :rofl:

I’m not even sure how to begin, perhaps I should get some Gelato to keep from crying in embarrassment? @Eggs will understand.

2 Likes