How do you indulge?

I’ll release a few wild cannabis seeds around some of the old Native/ Indigenous American sites (old hunting tribal/ religious areas) in honor of the native C. sativa
Peace :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

It’s interesting how the times have really discriminated against Cannabis; now we are understanding the intense medicine that’s been around…and it’s been around. The more it’s around, people won’t even see it. Peace to you Hut-Ka-Imhotep and Happy Growing to you & everyone! :sun_with_face: :peace_symbol: :leaves: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hut-Ka-Imhotep…by the way, I think you’re “Groovy”. Freedom begins when we release the Cannabis…right on! Peace to you…and very Happy Growing! :peace_symbol: :sun_with_face: :leaves: :four_leaf_clover: :sunflower:

1 Like

Impressive array of cannabis alchemy. Care to explain any?

2 Likes

20210406_141445|470x500

4 Likes

I’m caught by the comment “has to be cured for an extended time…” Since my dry ice derived keif is made from cured dried flowers or trim, another curing is required for the hash? How do you cure it. I keep mine in a wine cellar at 64’F and various humidity levels depending on the state of the harvest, between 40 and 65%RH. Should I be doing something else? I have plenty to experiment with so any advice will be well considered. Thanks, Gdub

@Gdub he cures the flower for an extended amount of time before he makes the hash.

The only hash product or concentrate I can think of that goes through a curing process is rosin, and that’s only if you want to “sugar it up.”

2 Likes

I’ll have to see how this works as I have far more keif than I can use. (My dry ice technique seems so efficient I’m overwhelmed with powder) So some has been aging while MUCH of last years harvest (mostly Girl Scout Cookies) remains in jar. So how much to YOU age your grow before converting to hash? With the new harvest 6 months away I’ll need to make room by then. See my other entry today asking for how everyone uses their keif supply?

No, it would not be better or the same. It’s the high speed and low pressure on the vibrating device that works. That being said, other devices can create a similar effect like an orbital sander. Something that vibrates quickly. Perhaps even a personal vibrator would work but the lower power would mean a smaller container. Look for a machine that will vibrate a small container fast enough that it creates a blur you can’t focus on. It’s the buzz you’re looking for for your BUZZ!

1 Like

Gonna try out this cool little mini-bong I just got tonight after dinner

6 Likes

:v::relaxed:

Wife saw this and said, it’s REGULAR :grin: i had to come back and say Duh

3 Likes

G13 is Heavenly :innocent: Tasty (3 Weeks Cured) rich chemical pine taste right between the eyes

5 Likes

Joints mostly for 60+ years for special occasions I break out a Catlinite pipe a replica of a Native American pipe featured on cover of Missouri Archaeology. Traditional peace pipe. Both are made from Catlinite from Minnesota Reservation.

8 Likes

A little wake n bake in my happy place.

Sativa strain of unknown origin- from the dispensary. That and my morning coffee, and I’m ready for my chores. Now if I could just remember what they were…. :thinking:

My “rough up the paper” tech

9 Likes

May I ask where you got that gorgeous hunk of glass? Thank you.

Grasscity.com got it on sale.

2 Likes

Thank you, I currently have a Mighty,would yours be smoother?

1 Like

I would like to think so, it does have a double chamber and 2 different diffusers. But it’s hard to say.

1 Like

:skunk: :relaxed: the Mochalope Regular actually grows sweeter indoors. make Moon Rocks with it this evening :+1:

4 Likes

@Khatru @Adcrag and ALL the forums: Happy Grows 2022 smoke some bud enjoy the Peace :v:

3 Likes