How do you indulge?

no, you can flush a HEAVY FLUSH…2, 3 times a day, doing a full water till 10% or more comes out, Keep the plant in the dark and you kill 2 birds with 1 stone. You do not have to worry about root rot, lockout or anything else. Cleanwater flush and darkness and on the 3rd day, you can harvest.

2 Likes

I use rain water through out my grow. Is that ok to flush with? Or do I need to use another type of water

1 Like

as long as it is NUTRIENT FREE, it is good. Check the PH first. (6-6.8 soil, 5.5-6.1 hydro and soiless like peat / coco / rockwool)
The only time flushing is not encouraged is when you are growing in amended organic soil. This is because your soil already holds all the nutrients the plants need to thrive. By flooding the soil, you can wash away and damage the complex ecosystem that you’ve worked so hard to develop in the soil itself.
Are you discarding the substrate after harvest or do you re-use it?
Have you fed with organics or chems? If organic, no need to flush, just stop watering, 2/3 days dark, harvest

2 Likes

Whats the substrate?

Whatever soil mix you are using is your substrate.

1 Like

O ok. Thanks. I usually discard it. Should I not? Can it be reused?

What is it? Tell us what it consist of and what you added

I used fox farm ocean forest and a super soil mixer on 1 plant. She didn’t get any nutes the entire grow. The other I used fox farm ocean forest, and fox farm trio for nutes.

1 Like

FF soil trio? If so, I would compost that and reuse. Especially the Super Soil Mix. These are great additions. If you compost it, use it as the lower half of a new container and add fresh to the upper half. Good composting is done over a period of time, usually 3 to 6 mos minimum. Damp, temps must get above 140f -kills pathogens, eggs, larvae, breaks down any root material…Add tea, urine (yes urine…)breaks down into ammonia and kills bacteria and adds tons of nitrogen to compost. Add a few worm castings and some organic all purpose fertilizer (happy frog…a dry amendment)

4 Likes

After all the trimmings and jarring, I load up my bong with only the trichomes collected from the trimming. It can tell you a lot about the bud you’ve grown as well as a different kind of high.

4 Likes

How exactly do you collect just the trichs??

1 Like

Get a fine mesh screen and parchment paper.

2 Likes

Bet! I’m gonna try it

@Capt.RedEye @Dabbindeebo :palm_tree: More?

GIF_20210227_003912 Flying High :eagle: Head Spin :laughing: The Fav :grin: HGCC GG # 4 Feminized and Full Sister Sugar Wax and Kief Preferred and i Approve :smile:

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo :ear_of_rice: LoL bro, “Hidden Folks in Hidden Places”

:palm_tree: Ten More Weeks of Slow Grow then Bingo :100: Trichome Bonus Like That Perfected :joy: with over 50 years experience i Rate those moon rocks at Two Hit Max - 79 to 85 Percent THC and i’m being lean to be Fair

3 Likes

Man i wanna try some of that. Holly geeze!

1 Like

@Dabbindeebo @Kronic we only do it for Us Two and it’s still always a Work in Progress. mostly i only use a Parchement Paper a Hot Plate and a Jewlers Vise and worked it out to press 58 Grams at a time. it’s easier to Google or youTube rather than fill up a phone full of pics as my cameras seem never to show anything very well and never have i figured out why

1 Like

I wish to share my most important discovery from this last year. An outdoor grower in pots under CA five plant restriction. A medical user, trying to minimize the need for opiates thru cannabis yet dealing with the inherently weaker results one usually achieves with home grows. Making Concentrates was always a key but alcohol is expensive, I don’t drink and I’ve found the best method anyway. *

* made from my home grow using an orbital polisher yields an eye opening pile of golden dust which then mixed back into the ground grow at about 20% hash into 80% ground makes for an exotic shelf level of cannabis! I still buy from delivery because as I explain to my wife, Imagine you were making beer or wine for a hobby. Would you than exclusively drink ONLY your own homemade or would you want to try professionally made alternatives for comparison at least?!

3 Likes

@Gdub Good Show bro Exactly :waning_gibbous_moon: it’s not worth growing if you can’t outgrow the dispensaries

3 Likes

OK, you got us all EYES ON YOU :yum: so lets see the Orbital details…

2 Likes