Homegrown family monthly shindig

Hello,

Lots of interest it seems in a family raffle. I say we can keep it simple at $10-$20 tiers. One Entry per Person. We use the $ and have the Designated person make purchase after a random pick from Google choosing winner. I Think we should keep prize purchases to HCC SEEDS and future nute line or a voted on Grow Item from Amazon.

Who all is down.

leave your vote on item below

Did the poll activate? Or am I being impatient which is altogether 100% possible.

your comment is your vote… simple to keep track of
and count :grin::grin:

@LuckilyCharmed
Bryant…

Ego check. Top right corner of this box. Click reply first.

1 Like

I agree with keeping it on the hgcc products. Or whatever you guys choose I really don’t care. And I don’t care if it’s 10 or $20. So as you can see I’m not going to make any decisions just tell me what to do LOL

6 Likes

My thoughts - we should put something together like Survey Monkey. Get all the email addresses and all contact information. Decide direction/s we want this to go and then bring it to fruition.
I have no objection to @Godshelper, @Kronic, @Highigan posting on their Youtube pages. I do not want to conflict with HGC nor do anything that would jeopardize our forum. Our forum is our forum and sometimes you don’t s__t where you eat. If a problem ever happened, I would not want this forum to suffer for or endure the garbage that can come from something going awry. We all know the saying - The best laid plans of men and mice…
As far as giveaways, prices, etc, we would use a survey monkey type software to see what products are interesting. If we get any kind of sponsorship, those products can be placed in the till. I also prefer to keep OFF FB…not a fan at all and way too public with too much connectivity to our personal lives.
a List of who wants in is definitely first on the agenda but we should find / use a way that keeps HGC safe so my thoughts are begin with a base email. We could easily set up a gmail account in a few minutes just as a central point and add members so we begin a GROUP.
Is why I would like to include members who have YT, TW accounts already set up and maybe more exposure, subscriptions for the account makers. I have no objection to anyone furthering their sites from our / my efforts.
Lets think this out and maybe this
#homegrown-family-monthly-shindig
is a good place as any to start. We all have different schedules and talents

3 Likes

So I’m a patient in Arizona and have no knowledge of growing and I’ve been looking at starting to from my own medication but not knowing the best way to start as a beginner! Indoor grow tent setups that will help? Hydroponic? Low cost grow lights on your electric Bill? Soil? And so many more things in growing I would love the help !

2 Likes

@Ed1968 I think you’re at the right place there are people here that have devoted their lives to growing cannabis and you will get all the help you need so stick around cruise through the Forum and find your topics and ask your questions and I’m sure you will get a lot of great answers and help Welcome to The Forum

1 Like

I agree it does have to be done right so it doesn’t jeopardize this forum. And I have not been on Facebook in 15 years and don’t plan on going back there so I would prefer to keep it off of Facebook also.

3 Likes

Yep, no FB for me. That does not mean someone can’t hide our identities and post there if it benefits them, their page, their business, their blog / etc.
Lets all think about it and begin when we have a consensus.
@Ed1968 - Welcome to the forum. Lets take your question over to a different heading and you will find many who are willing to offer their opinions, knowledge and skills to help you decide where you wanna go
try https://homegrowncannabisco.community/c/beginner/5 and Start a NEW TOPIC
Before you begin any grow, you have to determine what your environment will allow you to do. Indoors, outdoors, room, tent, hydro, soil, lights, fans, heating, cooling, feeding, getting the seeds, etc.
Think about what you want to accomplish and then we can help you get there. There are many here who do it for the med side, some for the high and some for both. Start with where (place - room, closet, outside) you think you have the area to grow. A tent should be at least 3 ft wide, 3ft deep and 5/6/7 ft tall. Envision where you would place it. You need power and space to work

3 Likes

For the love of G-d, y’all.

I mentioned Facebook because it was mentioned previously. Time to move to the next subject.

You’re right. I’m wrong. Does this help? :v:

2 Likes

no it doesn’t. But just seeing you post does…Thank you sweetie, have a glorious day :smiley:

1 Like

how big of a spot do you have available

1 Like

Definitely agree with the members only thing on here i represent homegrown cannabis co on all my platforms couldnt imagine to work anywhere else & if i didn’t have Facebook id never of started interning for them which is getting me where I need to be that being said I don’t mind leaving out this members only thing im sure once people on my page follow the link to the forum they may find themselves here! so does anyone have ideas on what they want the prize packs ? Seeds?, tent setups? Lights? Nutes let me know bc ive been putting myself out there & talking to some places & may be able to get some real good deals just need some ideas on how big$ the prize packs you all are thinking about

2 Likes

With all do respect to HGC if we do it on here most definitely should be homegrown seeds which winner chooses how ever we all figure it out & also maybe winner gets an automatic entry into the next raffle ya know :v: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

& in regards to the conflict thing i don’t even see anything jeopardizing the forum or our members besides if we were getting other seeds somewhere else for the prize & we just make it a point to get HGC seeds im sure HGCC won’t mind us doing this shingding bc its brings us together more on here & we’re giving them some business WIN WIN i mean if some affiliates wanted to throw in some other genetics as a bonus would be fine or someone wants to just take the say it was $300 & the seed pk was say $135+$12.50=147.50 the winner could choose to take the seed pack & choose what they want for growing supplies or take the seed pack & $152.50 & spend how they wish. We should also a low roller $10 & high roller $20 but hey its all up to you all i just got plenty of time on my hans & some connections & idea’s :bulb: much :cupid: :v: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

HGCC GG #4 Fem

:laughing: ROCKET LAUNCH

1 Like

@Kronic This is where we set up the room for Raffle

1 Like

Perfect guys I’ll be writing a full on overview and getting this together so the actual raffle pot is worth the $ for pitching in! Just keep commenting here any ideas you guys have - if you own a business that you’d like to sponsor the raffle please email [email protected] and I’ll get back to you! I’m really excited for this upcoming year!

6 Likes