The Cannabis Kronicles 10k Giveaway

We wouldn’t be inviting the public to it. it would be a member only type find. meaning you only know about it because you’re a member of this forum.

3 Likes

First we would have to chime in with homegrown or a moderator to see if its ok to set up a thread called like the homegrown waffle house lol if we are gonna go through here?

1 Like

Copy that. Apparently my brain is stuck on FB.

If y’all need any help just let me know. :v:

1 Like

yes it’s there forum and we don’t need to say waffle. lol this isn’t Facebook. Which is why you see us here now more then there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah lol how bout homgrowers high roller club lmao what types of stuff you all looking to go in these :fire: packs

2 Likes

I would be in on any of this just have to let me know when where and why and I’ll be there.

2 Likes

well I gave a place to start but that was shot down lmao so im in the same boat as you dmt lol so let me know where & when also yall

1 Like

Running something similar for your own business is beneficial and gives you an idea of what your people are looking for. Let me know if you need any help with ideas, my friend. I’m happy to assist, it’s what I do.

1 Like

Are you talking to me? I’ve been working on building instagram youtube & i set up a group also where im putting some seed menus together & going to let the member of my group choose where they want from & im down for ideas & what you may have to offer well till morning im getting old & 4am comes quick lmao

2 Likes

I’ll message you. Happy to help.

3 Likes

Hey everyone so I am going to look over this get something thrown together and official from Homegrown for you all! Stay tuned, I have a few competitions I’m planning / Giveaways so expect January to be a little quiet but expect February to seriously POP off with cool stuff! I’m gathering a nice goodie package for all this stuff, just takes time to message sponsors! Much Love everyone <3

5 Likes

my wife and i don’t do Facebook

1 Like

@DollarBill no worries man I have some competitions coming to the forum in February! Getting everything lined up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you DMTSCRAVEY

:laughing:

GIF_20210106_210107

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXSQC2GUQ6M&ab_channel=TheCannabisKronicles Check out what Diamond Cut Co sent over!

2 Likes

I’m all clicking it to see what’s up…no cigar. You are sneaky in not telling us it hasn’t debuted yet. :v:t2: :white_flower:

2 Likes

Sneaky sneaky :wink: hahahaha @kmac03

2 Likes

Hahaha! I’m so glad y’all make me laugh. Thank you!

2 Likes

Im all in on what ever y’all decide but im like @DollarBill i don’t do social media none at all

1 Like