Homegrown Community Chat

@LuckilyCharmed - I am not using any toppings at this time. This is a transition for me. I was originally a hydro feeder and mixed my own. I became a home grower and moved to soil, in my garden and containers. I am still trying to make my own and work out the proper TDS for eaach of the P, K and N for the different life cycles they go through. I am going to resort to a top feed of Happy frog organic fertilizer, mixed with my soil mixture. I use a “last 2 week” bud enhancer Full Tilt.
I make it half way through veg on my soil (only running auto’s for the winter). I have straight P and K.

2 Likes

Yes, most especially humbled. I’m grateful that I recognize it as such now.

1 Like

I hope that you will post your results? I’d love to learn. I’m odd in that I love math in weird ways until my brain starts to think that some sort of geometry or graphing is involved then it checks out. Did I mention I can be long-winded, too?

2 Likes

Ha. Well that means you’ll be good company :slight_smile: I too am humbled but only becuz that damn pie was the only desert I had for years straight. It was when I had lost it all, or almost. Thats when I started realizing how much I took for granted. Now I appreciate the littlest things.

1 Like

Yes. Apparently, I had to reset my compass is how I look at it.

2 Likes

That is a great way of putting it. Lot of wisdom gained too. Where are ya from? what’s your favorite strain?

2 Likes

Now that sounds like a solid game plan

1 Like

I’m from a beach on the EC, but now I’m in the middle of the country, sort of. Favorite strains: Super Silver Sour Diesel and Gelato for the moment. How about you?

3 Likes

@kmac03 I am in the middle of the country as well you can find me in northeast Missouri. My favourite strains are blue dream and OG kush, I really enjoy the strains that have good pine, fruit, and an earthy taste. I seem to have a liking for Sun grown plants as I feel like I can actually taste the Sun in them. There was a strain out when I
1st started smoking called KINE bud or that’s what The ppl always called it. It was one of my favs but can’t find it anymore. There’s just something about smell and taste that bring back memories from a younger day. I have a good idea of what to
which two strains I think it is crossed from. So when I get good ill cross then myself and hope for magic lol

3 Likes

I remember KINE bud very well. It was one of my favs. I believe it got me through college algebra with straight A’s after I struggled with it three times. That would be awesome if you could find the seeds.

2 Likes

WHATS UP EVERYONE!!! Sorry I’ve been absent, been busy! I love you all haha how has everyone been?! Here’s my Fiancée and I’s garden today! It’s day 63 for everyone except our Critical Purple Auto which she’s in day 53! Cannot wait to make some Live Rosin out of our Big Devil and test my hand at some THCa Diamond to sit in the sauce :wink: I’ll be filming everything! I always post on The Cannabis Kronicles on YouTube. Be sure to check that out and remember I do host the weekly Wednesday Potcast for Homegrown Cannabis Co called “Homegrown Potcast” available on Spotify and Google Play :slight_smile: just went over educational stuff on creating proper environments in your grow room! Much love to you all - remember tag me if you have a question! :blush::black_heart:

5 Likes

Looks Great! Guess where we are all going for the Holidays?
So, here is a pic of Pineapple auto. Just a couple weeks old and it is FLOWERING??? Maybe I have a genetic abnormality DWARF. I should seed her, yes?

4 Likes

Oops. That will be interesting to watch. Will you post about it?

2 Likes

my mini mini. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Mrb53004 oooh interesting I’ll be intrigued to see what this little one does! @LuckilyCharmed looking amazing!

1 Like

:slight_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::pray::pray: Thank you bro. That’s Tria #3

1 Like

No problem man, she’s looking good :blush: that colors coming out!

1 Like

@Kronic how do we enter that give away?

2 Likes

Posting a video on it today @MDBuds but it’s going to be MASSIVE

3 Likes

@Kronic alright man thanks. I look forward to it.

2 Likes