Helppp. About to give up

@MDBuds You are there cannabis whisperer! If you aren’t a mod, you should be. You help everyone on this forum so much! @Kronic .

4 Likes

It just rained here. So i think she got a good flush. I did a TDS reading and PHd her. 6.3PH and TDS was down to 98.

1 Like

it’s really simple to grow, get a book, forums will only confuse you more & the purpose was the fprums to get help , but they are dying, b/c of hostility, you try to defend anyone & you’ll get jumped , if I knew terms of service that’s it, can’t treat other people with respect then it’s best to leave, get onto youtube these growers will love to help you

1 Like

makes sense.
Although most people have been nice. especially MDBuds always laying down the fact. Any books you recommend?

1 Like

@kyleW I’m working on a book myself but as far as books currently available for beginners the most modern one is that 7 steps to growing one by Mr. Grow It. As far as more advanced ones I haven’t purchased any since The Cannabis Growers Handbook, The Cannabis Grow Bible, and the Marijuana Horticulture one by Jorge Cervantes.

They’re all great books but there have been so many advancements in the understanding of hemp and Cannabis that I think a more up to date advanced book might be helpful for some that struggle trying to read through all of the white papers and studies trying to pick out what’s real and what’s colloquially known as “bro science.”

4 Likes

Thank You for the recommendations!
Question: I’m leaving for vacation for 2 weeks. poor timing I know. I don’t have anyone I trust to water them is my problem… Can you recommed any self watering system? it’s an outdoor grow without hose access unfortunately…

@kyleW how long is the vacation? Depending on time frame there are a number of options.

A little less than 2 weeks… 12 days

@kyleW how many plants and what are the container sizes?

4 plants, 5 gallon. 2 are auto, 2 photo. grow bags. soil medium.

Easy peasy. Do you have a wide tote just barely shorter than your grow bags that’s at least 24 gallons?

No but amazon does.
whet are you thinking?

[Upgraded Pump] sPlant Big Power Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit for 15 Potted Plants, Indoor Plants Self Watering System with 30 Day Interval Programmable Timer, Watering on Working Days https://a.co/d/9phWLZq

They have those ceramic wicks you can buy that need a reservoir. It’s a ceramic stake with a wick you put in the bag and feed the line to a reservoir. Figure with how much they water 2 per 5 gallon bag and at least 24 gallons of water for all 4 plants.

1 Like

The blumat classic is the best rated one for the setup I recommended but there are other cheaper brands too.

Ok cool. Just bought the bluemat system. Only has a 5 gallon reservoir but my sister will be in my area about 5 days after I leave and can refill it. Hopefully it gets here in time…

@kyleW you can use any size reservoir with the blumat classic or the new gravity fed blumat too if you have the ability to rig a large enough support system.

Thank you!

Do you recommend any pruning for my girls? About 3 weeks into flower.

3 Likes

Bad Photo. But can you tell anything from
these pics on harvest time?
Also how is everyone getting such close and clear photos?

2 Likes