Help! Is it stunted?

my G13 is on the left. I am growing one naturally and training one. I have started doing this to see natural vs enhanced production in plants. I have been growing autos for 1.5 years and I am currently on my 19th auto grow and my first photo grow.

1 Like

They are not the same strain no I am running 1 g14 auto from fast buds, 1 original auto Russian from fast buds, 2 white label Hindu Kush autos ( the ones flowering) the from left to right in my picture are watermelon zkittles x grandpa stash #12(fem) from ethos, 1 original crescendo x grandpa stash #12 (fem). And then there is the zkittles Bx2 (reg) from ethos on the right

@HansGruber the plants are discribed up top. soil is coco coir 30% , organic compost 30% from
My local IFA, 15% perlite, 25 % earth worm castings with gaia green amendments. 4-4-4 and the 2-8-4, extreme myco, watering is organic blackstrap molasses, ph6.5, de cholrinated tap water.

3 light 1 from viparspectra 2 from Famurs, 4” all at 24 “ from canopy and @100%. inline mars hydro w controller and carbon filter( exhaust) 1 inline fan for cold air intake in to the tent 2 8”desk fans and a humidifier to keep me between 55-62 RH. Currently experiencing a pest problem. Then had issues with my zkittles damaged a young main cola but some how managed to bounce back.

As far as a nutrition deficiencies these plant are looking great in person maybe it’s my camera or it could be the rice root aphid problem I think I may have.

@Timothy80 @Kronic any tips on a possible pest solutions. I’m currently listening to the podcast the homegrown has out. I have neem oil and sticky pad that will be here by Tuesday.

1 Like

1 Like

They look happy, reaching for the Sky! Filling your space in nicely. :heavy_check_mark:

Thank you very much! now on to my next problem of possible root rice aphid more on that later I guess

1 Like

The node that broke off did you try and grow it?

I did I sterilized my scissors braced it and taped it and just that node and it’s fan leave wilted and dies the rest of the plant grew on I just took the tape off it looks like it has another infection which I’m going to research how to treat.

1 Like

Ok ok, i was referring to attempting to make a clone! But plant repair works too! Any time i have a mishap i will stick the cutting ect in some soil water and depending on the humidity dome or not! I grow photo’s so thats always a option with photo’s :yin_yang:

Wow I did not even think of doing that. I have never cloned before so I’m very green with it. I have only ever grown from seeds

1 Like

Well, there is a ritual to doing it: Or i found you can do next to nothing more than cutting a node off of 4 or more inches and going directly to Soil then cover for humidity. Rooting gel or powder: scrape stem lightly. Put in water if you don’t have Soil avail because you don’t want to get a air bubble in the stem. Cut a lower node and try it.

like this: cup of soil in a larger cup with lg cup on top as a humidity dome

https://www.seedsman.com/blog/cannabis-cloning-a-how-to-guide/ Not sure if that will work my first time trying to share info :ballot_box_with_check:

That one I have no clue on iv never delt.worth those type pest.I would google it I.no there’s gotta be something will help or u could try diotamish earth mix it in the soil really good.it will kill just about everything as pest larvae

1 Like

Looks way to wet can cause root.problems

1 Like

maybe it is your light making everything look so pale…they just look so unhealthy lol but they are also look happy. Your training tech looks different to me also but different strokes for different folks right? Soil looks pretty dry too…How much are you watering?

Did you clip a lower node to try cloning! Free plants same as their mother! You can fill a tent with clones and have a semi free grow: seed cost wise! At 10. A seed that can save over time to buy nutes, lights or fans! :100:

Dang y’all I got bugs!!

They are really small and white. I have neem
oil from bonide and yellow pest strips what else should I do

Sounds like it could be aphids, mealy bugs, white flies, or thrips. Picture or better description of the bugs would really help. Either way as long as you are using the neem oil in the proper way it should wipe all or any of the above mentioned of the face of the earth…and off your plants. I think the pest strips are better for fungus gnats…but I could be wrong. I have been blessed to never have a pest problem yet…but no outdoor growing where I am. Also, no indoor pests to deal with.

1 Like