Help! Is it stunted?

Ok so this run I have had alot of issues with losing seeds and not knowing if it’s sold or seed. However I have established a few and the plant dates are staggered. Except for 2 Hindu Kush autos and 2 ethos genetics. The are both planned same day same soil. I understand that my be photo periods but there is one that seems stunted what is going on?

The original crescendo x grandpas stash #12 is from those genetics and was plants the same time as the Hindu and the watermelon zkittles. What am I missing?

1 Like

Ethos genetics* not those genetics

@Kronic @Northcountryguy

Looks to wet are you letting them dry out some.allow the roots to reach out for water

2 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me so the environment has been running really hot because of where I am right now I was advise on a different platform to combat heat to keep it moist I have a humidifier and I’ll will
Most the top soils and had maybe 4 oz of water to the pan in the bottom to not let them ge to dry but I guess let them dry out more ?

1 Like

Yes I would pour that water out it will draw fungss knats not good for your plants eather but let them dry out feel the pot now it will be heavy use that method to check your pots to much water causes them to droop like that then ur leaves begin to touch the soil then turn yellow cause mold as well trying to keep you outta a mess later :blush: when ur pots get light when u pick them up its time to water or feed them good luck my friend :v::call_me_hand::facepunch:

1 Like

The kush are nice and fat the others arnt bad looking at all just let them dry some.the smaller ones :ok_hand:

Awesome thank you very much I update later with what’s going on thanks again!

1 Like

I believe those gals will pick up some start showing results for you .iv done same thing water them bit to much hoping they will grow faster what are you growing auto flower or photo periods

A mix of both the one I’m having a hard time
With is a fem Photo from ethos gentics
The g14, Hindu and Russian are autos
The zkittle and 2 grandpas stash are photos

2 Likes

OK OK your photo periods are definitely stressed to much moister but ur autos looking great I really enjoy growing auto flowers there picky eaters for sure how do u have ur soil mix for your autos and how long you running your lights this will help u alot keep your lights on 24/7 all the time this autos will catch up so will ur photo period plants with autos they need alot of light way more than photo period do need alot more nutes as well

I’m running Gaia green Nutes 444 and 284 my soil is 35 % composite .01-.01.01, 35% coco, 15 % perlite 15% EWC. In a 39x39x39 with light at 400w from wall. Auto will be in 3 gal pot and photos will be in 5 gal with 1 transplant

1 Like

18/6 light cycle is my light schedule for now

1 Like

Update

2 Likes

You will stunt an auto by transplanting them gets them behind leave ur lights on 24/7/ they will catch up

Update: how are they doing? :eyes: watching

I disagree, I have been transplanting autos since day one and I have no issues whatsoever. In fact it is crucial to my perpetual grow. I always start in smaller pots and do one transfer at week 3. Doesn’t stunt, in fact they never miss a beat. If anything the introduction to the new home boosts them.

2 Likes

2 Likes

They are coming along nicely, look good to me :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

I can kind of see your environment, are they all the same strain? What soil? What nutrients? How often are you watering? They look like they are lacking nitrogen to me as the leaves are very light colored. I saw G14, I am currently growing some G13 and my leaves look the same. Maybe the strain? I am still learnig as well but help me help you.