HCC indoor organic grow journal

here’s the other one at 5 days. i get away with using next to nothing for fertilizer. and i love the natural taste

4 Likes

@DollarBill that looks great man. I’d give it a like but I’m out for another hour. :joy:

A lot of my mulch is from the Kellogg soil as it’s built a lot lik FFOF and some is my own from my compost. Leaves, cotton wood branches, willow branches, mulberry branches, and just about all of the other green waste from around my property that I mix up in the compost bin. I only used the bag Kellogg this time because I got a late start on my wood mulch compost and my other compost bin was cold composting and I didn’t buy any red wrigglers this year. I would have hot composted it but I still didn’t want to wait 3 weeks to get my seeds started. :joy:

2 Likes

@MDBuds thank brother man, i been puffing moonrock out of that last Gorilla Glue Grow. took me 10 minutes to write about dirt :confounded:

2 Likes

i like bud that holds it flavor and smell in a bag or jar . Dispensary Weed is grown to long. Empty Seed Hulls … Gag … Puke

2 Likes

Same here. I like my medicine to smell and taste good. It’s why I grow organic in soil. Best taste and terpine profile imo. It’s also pretty easy and costs less if you know what you’re doing.

If I do breed something I usually only do one maybe two branches and let the rest stay sensimilla. No seed hulls for me. I usually just rosin press the seeded branch after harvesting the seeds.

2 Likes

@MDBuds we’ve all smoked seed weed before it’s just that ours is better. we won’t waist a seed plant and i do keep the Kief for my Sugar Waxed Gorilla Glue Rocks. taste that simple way to terp a bomb of near 40-48% THC :mount_fuji: you wont need much to reach Zen like a Budist Priest

1 Like

:waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon: ok, back to the topic

I just ordered the same thing. Gob

3 Likes

Gonna do 2 different ways this time see witch is better

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo you mean the seeds?

1 Like

No, my bad, I mean the living soil. Gonna do 1 the the living soil, and 1 with organic nutes… see which one turns out better.

2 Likes

You doing the layered super soil subcool technique or the living soil technique?

1 Like

Living soil technique

2 Likes

@MDBuds here’s how i can tell my homemade :stars: Dirt is breaking down

2 Likes

Up One and a Half Degrees :rofl:

:fire:my tents will heat up like that for a week then simmer down.

2 Likes

Nice choices on the strains, can’t wait to see pics! :eyes:

2 Likes

Love the knowledge you are all spreading

2 Likes

Happy plants make happy people. Now that the seedlings are rooted, healthy, and adjusted to the light intensity of the veg spec it’s time to flip on the bloom and go full spectrum. They grow up so fast. :joy:

6 Likes

Look forward to seeing how they turn out!

3 Likes

Starting my first grow! Just discovered your grow journal you’re a wealth of knowledge! I hope to learn a lot ! I have some gardening exp but nothing like this. It’s exciting & overwhelming. Thanks to you and all the growers who share their advice!! Peace

5 Likes