Has anybody had any luck cross breeding In here?

Yea there is a breeder called Mdanzig who breeds non feminized lowryder plants, had a few males and took pollen and made seeds,

had to grow them out for a few summers crossed with grapefruit, there non feminized and still a bit unstable but here is a pic, you can see a bit of the purple but a lousy pic, i bealive the name of father was blue streak. Plant got much larger than the lowryder here is a pic blue streak non feminized autoflower, the blue is an illusion of light and shadow the leaves are plum black.

2 Likes

Growing up in southwest Iowa stinging nettles were everywhere as a kid I was allergic to them because I ran into a patch and had it everywhere on me horrible stuff if you don’t know you’re walking into it, just saying…

1 Like

I always look into the terpenes…I’ve been grilling for 30 years Just started breeding a year ago and got my own seed company… I carry another private breeder seeds which I prefer more than I do from a regular seed company… I know what I’m getting for sure from my breeders that’s been doing this since the '60s and '70s… I have a strain I call Oliver’s dream… I’m a disabled combat veteran I have PTSD chronic pain after 21 surgeries along with anxiety depression and a lot of other things… nothing worked for the dispensary nothing I’ve grown really helped everything so I had to find something… I finally found it and combined it with land race from Iran. Land races is where all the medicines at anyway because all the good stuff has been bred out of cannabis over the years trying to achieve high THC levels…I have already treated a 14-year-old little girl for her narrow blast I love the chemo and radiation was not working so they started giving her Rick Simpson oil and it was touching it but it was still going so I seen a post in one of my cannabis groups about it and volunteered to grow them in a tire plant and send it to them and when I did they were so grateful. They said it was the most potent plant they’ve ever had and came back percent wise return More than I’ve ever had… they’ve been living at the hospital for a little over a year now…After the last game she is in remission they’re getting to go home this week!!:wink: You can’t just take 2 strains and throw them together you got to read and research about each individual strain…

3 Likes

Welcome! Is Oliver’s dream seed available?
I am Disabled vet, VietNam era. Chronic ptsd, pain, reconstructive surgery,etc. My wife has the invisible ailments (anxiety, depression, Hashimoto thyroid, EDS (connective tissue disorder - collagen), 2xhelix strand disorder (sister to Lupus), auto immune basically, coupled with insomnia.
Would like to know more about your strain, availabiltiy

1 Like

Yeah but it makes some amazing compost tea, and good for various ailments, when properly prepared.

1 Like

we need to hear more about your story and strain

1 Like

I bred a plant but did it backward, non feminized blue streak by Mdanzig crossed with purple kush brought to f4 but bred out rundellis so there basically photoperid plants but some still start to flower, have to cut light cycle, should have used PK mother as plants are small.

allso note black leaves halfway up plant then they change still is a bit unstable.

3 Likes

That’s a very pretty plant I love the colors and that big old frosty bud is pretty awesome.

1 Like

1 Like

Antonio Smith I love the poetry and I am a little bit jealous of the cool greenhouse. I know you will do well and I love your turkey. I like the vibe of this site. Nobody hateing on anyone else I think the whole world would be better off with more heads. I’m afraid I have dated my self and with that I say grow happy.

Man, I admire the dog crap out of all of you. You guys dig in so deep. I truly envy you.
I would like to try my hand at breeding and seed propagation. I really have close to ideal resources. I live in the north Georgia mountains on 18 acres with a large meadow on a hilltop that gets as much sun as you could hope for.
Privacy is not a concern. I also have a greenhouse. I have a fully equipped grow tent in my basement where my Banners are in late flower.

I’m very smart and able to learn.
What I lack is discipline. Besides running a business, I also have a lot of time consuming projects around here. I’ve learned to cut my firewood in the cool spring rather than the freezing winter. We are preppers and try to use the least of the grid as we can. Gardening is taking a large part of our time.
But what you do fascinates me. I just wish you got the results of your efforts much quicker. You must have the patience of Job.
See, I’m trying to talk myself out of it but the thought had been nagging me for weeks.
You guys are truly pioneers and that is sexy as it gets.
I don’t know. I’ll keep pondering about it.
Salute