Has anybody had any luck cross breeding In here?

Look at that. I have branches and such stored whole already, just not seeded. Makes me happy to be halfway there for you to replace the other half. :star_struck:

The days of old are to begin anew, with our writing and creation of the web. I’m sure you have felt it already. Thank you for preserving the Ark.

I hope to have need of your goats’ tender loving care sooner rather than later. :v:t2: :pray:t2:

Striacation is a freezing that has to last for two weeks and I only have to do that for poppies. Been growing maryjane for a little bit and I have never had to strication for mrs Jane. I hope that helps you. Stay safe and grow happy. Best Regards Robert.

I think you may have been trying to respond to me? If not, I apologize. Either way, I learned something. You have poppies? They have been calling out to me as of late, but I don’t want to start from root system.

1 Like

All seeds do better if they go through a little
Stratification
To winterize for 60 days in the fridge is good
Enough
Makes
For
More
Vigorous robust plant
I have better germination rates and it may be a season or two
Before I can get to them
Like regular genetics are stronger than feminized
Just is what it is that’s all
It is
May not need stratification but for 4.5 million years when winter is over the seeds sprout
It cosmic
God
Bless
Don’t just grow
Good green
Grow
Great green
Feed fish emulsion or
Bat guano
And for
Goodness sake leach your Chems out in the end

2 Likes

I’ve just learned about stinging nettle fermentation having the same smell and consistency as horse manure and I’m very interested. Once I get my field, I will try it out. It was from an article written in '47, I think.

so what strain do you have that is closest to they late 90s early 2000s Kine Bud?

1990s slang
Kind bud(everywhere),
chronic(California),
The bomb (Washington),
,kryptonight (Miami)

Strains of that day for us dinosaurs
Purple haze, afghani, and northern lights
Some old school surfer island skunk

1 Like

You can get all types of poppie seeds on Amazon and I use duck duck for my search engine. I do that because they scrub all servers daily and I can hit the refresh button and clear up any searches. Just type in opium poppies seeds and you can get what you want. They are not illegal to own just if you grow them do not score the heads. I researched what big pharmaceutical companies do they grow the poppies and when the day is 16 hours long they flower when they drop the flowers off look at the head and you will see a crown on top. When the crown stands up pull the entire plant up. Let it dry and cut the heads off and put them in a bowl to dry out and get the seeds out and put in a baggie. Clean the roots and when dry I grind it all up in to a powder and I load up double ought capsules and I have a great pain reliever and I don’t have to kiss anyone’s butt. You will not get high but you won’t hurt anymore. Striating the seed for two weeks is sufficient to have them grow and if they are not striated they will not grow. Hope this helps you. Stay safe and grow happy. Best Regards Robert

2 Likes

Yep, I totally hear ya. I’m particular about where I get my seeds, it’s how I was taught. I know where to get the seeds, but most are out of stock even for the new year. Seems growing your own medicine is finally catching on. Flowers and stems are good for minerals and vitamins, too.

The whole plant has 17percent morphine cosine and Thabine by weight. This is why big pharmaceutical companies grind up every part of the plant except the flower petals and they harvest the seeds for Publicx and every grocery store that sells bread seed poppies for cooking. You can get the seeds there and they will be the giganttices species. Biggest heads that you will find. And good for medical use. Just striaifacation needed and two weeks will do it. You never transplant them just pick one and cut the others off don’t disturb the roots. They do not transplant. Hope this helps you. Stay safe and grow happy. Robert

1 Like

I didn’t want cosine we are not doing trig I meant codine.

1 Like

I knew what you meant. Thank you for the education. I’m grateful I still have the capability to learn at this point. Have a great rest of the day!

1 Like

Lol, Antonio Smith, the paper bag to catch falling beans is exactly what I do too.:+1:. I put them in the corner of the garage and forget about them till spring (ish). Most fall by then without any prodding.

Rapper Rob, I have had many seeds sprout fresh off the plant while the rest (alive mom) are still ripening. Not on purpose, but I notice the seedlings climb up out of the mother’s own pot. That said I 100% agree w Antonio Smith if you have to store them. They tend to be viable much longer with stratification.

The paper bags catching seeds are in the non insulated corner of the garage and are often in the 40s.

I like the poppy example from Rapper Rob. I grow more fruit than cannaabis and many fruit seeds won’t germinate with out stratification. Kiwis, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries all need about 2 weeks of stratification or they won’t pop. With fruit trees (stone fruits) the pits need it too. Also trees themselves need the “chill Hours” or they just leaf out and don’t flower(no fruit that year). Orchard growers call any day under 45 degrees f a “chill day”. My opinion (or extrapolation from this) is that is all the cold stratification temp needs to be is 45 or lower.

Antonio Smith you inspire me with that seed set up. Mine just get tossed into old pill containers and hidden in the back corners of the cheese and produce drawer in the fridge. Or else my wife complains about them “in her sight”. (She hates my hobby). I have quit a few old film contains ( might “age” you if you say huh?) that I reuse too…

2 Likes

This is a dream come true. Haha! I appreciate my herbalist friends very much.

1 Like

Dwight butler
My orange tree seeds are the rare exception to stratification
Orange trees in Tennessee or
Pennsylvania yes
I am taking them to Maine with me
These are all patio orange trees
Super dwarfed by grafting orange tree to flying dragon root stalk
Not as easy as cloning greens
This is a partial list

bouquet de fleurs
Bergamot
Myers lemon
Dancy tangerine
Clementine
Nagamy kamkwat
Owari. Satsuma
Yuzu
Eureka lemon
Just to name a few
All superdwarf grafts
They stay short and get pulled in before 45 or below
Citrus does not need stratification at all
Matter a fact it is bad as they need to grow immediately citrus seed in my experience does not do well in storage
Except flying dragon
Which I have seen growing in the ground in Tennessee

2 Likes

Spots are water spots
Peppers are planted at the base of each orange tree
They are prone to
Foot rot and the pepper plants let me know when to water
And the flowers you see wreak my whole house like bergamot oil

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 Thank you again for being an awesome guy!!!

I’m in awe and appreciate the tips, if no one else does.

I failed at my lemon tree planting. I think the problem was I dropped her straight down once she popped, she stayed with two green leaves. When I pulled her, she appeared to have some sort of tumor growing off her main. Probably caused by my dropping her. Should I score the seeds? I thought of giving it another go.

Is that Bitter Orange? Mine didn’t make it.

Winter is to just begin
Home closing god be willing is less than ten days away
Big 500sq ft greenhouse included
Excited like no tomorrow
NEVER WISH YOUR TIME AWAY
make the BEST of every DAY
Let your fears drive you forward
As I guide the way I am your steward
Fixin’ to grow a plunder
From down under
Fixin to get mean
Like you have never seen
Even banners got nothing on me
Second green wave is the surf place to be
It is big and it is Fierce
So jump on those coat tails
And don’t fall by my side
Green forest
Sea of green
Stench of white widow and train wreck a scene
Jump on the bandwagon and grow some bean
Water and light and lotsa a warm love
Take care of those children like god would above
Cosine the wet dry
Oh and the light too
And clone those bad girls
Until all the flags un-flirl
When the day comes to harvest your plants
Prepare big for the stench of alley cats
Maybe baby pooh or some fruit juice
That crippie that chronic it wants to get loose
Trim them all
Down and hang them
To dry
Be sparse on the dehydrator
It steals tears from my eye
After the event of decarboxliztion
and the delta nine is true
Then you will have your meds
and your recreation too
Store it all in jars
Like a pickle or two
And dream of the days
when we had the blues
Blueberry, white widow jack Herer three
Don’t be afraid to grow that tree
If it is a forest lurker beware
This is our livelyhood
Don’t you dare
Take a hit and you will
Wonder
From where did this
Alien stuff
Come
From it road here on thunder
Lighting and rain let’s do it again
Roll those clones out and reseat the train
Might be a book
You know it is all true
So I have said
My peace
And and smoked my blue
Oh and the jilly bean too
Woot wooh
And for the soldiers whine have died
This ones for you
Wooooowaahhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

Was not expecting all of these replies a lot of knowledge in this thread Really appreciate it

2 Likes