Grow journal #1

Not a water tester, a soil meter.

Ah I sprayed the top soil, but as the soil is wet and dry so very often there was space in the sides where the dirt shrunk but keeps its shape leaving about an 1/8 inch space all the way to the bottom and due the the sides of my container being somewhat transparent I seen it in the side so I also poured roughly 3 ounces maybe down that space on one side there

I never purchased a soil meter

1 Like

I feel like that glug down the side into the bottom of the planter is where my problem wld be

I canā€™t see to well tonight due to a migraine, all I can see is your plants at the top of what looks like a box.
What do you mean by glug?

As a side note, apparently Iā€™m answering you too much and supposed to let someone else have a shot, according to ā€˜the systemā€™ prompts

What kind of mold were you trying to kill? Mold in soil is often harmless. The Mykos that growers use to inoculate their soil will show up on the top of the soil as a white mold. Not only harmless but beneficial.
Slime mold is another matter.

1 Like

The vinegar dropped the ph. you have made your soil acidic and caused lock out quick. I would flush the soil and then water with properly phā€™d water. Are you growing organic? You will need to add some nutes back in afterwards, but in modification.

1 Like

Keep flushing with water at the proper ph. You may be surprised what they can withstand. And yeah youā€™ll probably need to add nutrients back into the soil

1 Like

Yea Iā€™m calling it, the leaves r becoming brittleā€¦its over lol and this to my list of donts lol

Wow, Fuck 2020, my gf just blew up on me and started packing her stuff, so I was forced to pull out my remaining plant and destroy it purposely so that she cld see me do it hopefully removing any urges she may have to call the local authorities, if there was any, I felt that 1 plant wasnt worth the small chance that she might, Iā€™ll start again in a few weeks

1 Like

Sucks. So sorry man.

1 Like

Hey I ordered some ocean forest for my next grow, anyone have any experience with it? This will be my first time with it, Iā€™ve wanted to try it ever since I heard about it

1 Like

The mother in me is aching to step in. We always appear in each others lives in a ā€œMirror, mirror, on the wall type way.ā€ What emotions and/or emotion does she trigger in you that mirrors something you have experienced before? The trick to it is figuring that part out and making a different decision. Relationships shouldnā€™t be all full of explosions and ā€œdo things my way or the highwayā€ kind of thing, there is no choice in that.

Iā€™ve been using Fox Farms, but I, too, am interested in Ocean Forest.

Hope your night gets better.

2 Likes

Oh no, lol itā€™s no question she is gone, she tried to call me today whiney sayin she was sorry she got so angry, but Iā€™m sorry, u took it far enough I had to destroy my grow, I love this shit, I been growing forever and i dont have ppl around that i feel endanger or hinder my ability to grow, i wasnt ever mad about the girlfriend leaving, Iā€™m mad that i had to tear up a plant, IN FLOWER, she made her choice yesterdayā€¦growing is my gf now! And yes Iā€™m gonna do ocean forest grow next, but I dont know what to grow, Iā€™ve got 2 strains of autos, and like 4 strains photo, since i have to make my stash stretch extra far now, Iā€™ll probably do autos Iā€™ve got gold leaf auto and banana kush auto, what is your opinion?

3 Likes

I love kush and Iā€™ve never tried the banana version. Iā€™d love to see it grow. :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh man, its amazing it actually smells JUST like bananas, and it packs a hell of a punch too, Iā€™ll start a pair of em in a week when my ocean forest arives

2 Likes

Look forward to it and your better days ahead. :pray:

2 Likes

@Eggs gold leaf has an auto version? Iā€™ve been looking for one at HGCC and havenā€™t been able to so I was about to just buy some photo seeds and start a breeding program to make my own gold leaf auto. Huge yields and insane thc and cbd potency. The HGCC gold leaf is a monster.

1 Like

Vinegar kills ANYTHING green that it gets on! I have used vinegar for years in place of Roundup because itā€™s organic and doesnā€™t kill the pets. It will not kill anything if itā€™s Brown like bark or stems or stocks but if it gets on the green it will definitely kill the green parts. I would never use that close to a cannabis plant.

1 Like

Welcome to HCC! Look forward to seeing more content ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes