Grow journal #1

Grape ape coming along nicely

11 Likes

Gorgeous plants!!!

2 Likes

Thank you i can’t get good pictures the way my grow is i have 4 plants there about 6foot tall about 3foot wide

3 Likes

what the hell is up with this plant? I figured it wld have grown out of this by now… these r both the same age

1 Like

@Eggs we are fighting orbital and lunar cycles. also dont forget your ground temperatures. it’s cold in my tents :grin:

2 Weeks

1 Like

Nope not in mine…my grow tents r in a small upstairs room I turned into a storage room, the two lights I have going keep it 80° in there, then humidity has been between 50 and 60

1 Like

Hmm, u know I thought it may have hit a big chunk of wood or something directly under the seed hole, but it’s clear n I can see roots from the bottom spanning almost the entire bottom of the planter already

1 Like

@Eggs i think we hit the big time :grin: Google: Grow journal #1 (then smile)

I’m guessing this thread popped up when u did?

1 Like

@Eggs no bro if you Google any link in the Forum you’ll see yourself on the web :seedling::expressionless::palm_tree:

1 Like

I’ve seen that b4 but never with my own lol

1 Like

Grape ape coming along nicely smells so good

8 Likes

@Daddy1971 Long Tall Sally looks tastee

3 Likes

Looks amazing!!!

3 Likes

can anyone tell me wtf is happening? Its sister is perfectly fine and growing normally

1 Like

@Eggs @sc13oldie @Khatru spent yesterday turning another 1/2 Oz of GG #4 into Moon Rocks for Storage :yum:

after resting inside the moon rocks is solid Hash. :triumph: you can still see the GG Trichomes

5 Likes

@Eggs beats me bro. i only grow feminized

1 Like

@DollarBill Those moon rocks are heavy! :fire: :exploding_head: :+1:

2 Likes

Grape ape getting frosty

8 Likes

this second pic here is my stunted gsc, but it’s in ffof so I’m gonna let it go to see what it does, both the gsc plants in the clear tubbs r the exact same age exactly 30 days old

4 Likes