Greetings everybody💥💥

Hello World…im the newest member :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Welcome Antonio! Glad to have you!

2 Likes

Sup Antonio :v::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Happy Grow

How do you indulge? :laughing: my wife said, it’s REGULAR and i said Really Duh

5 Likes

Those are so pretty…i cant wait im on week 2.

1 Like

@Tmc33 Time is the Essence of Life in a grow. even makes us feel we’re going to Last Forever

2 Likes

Moon Rocks must have been typing when i took those pics :laughing: and when i woke up

3 Likes

Welcome,its a pretty cool place here.

2 Likes

Dollar bill ur always showing off lol

1 Like

@Eggs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: oh yea, it’s all about me i’m sure :laughing: that’s how i know the world ain’t going to end; it’s to busy kicking my ass

1 Like

That’s a big boot. I can feel it in the Midwest :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can anybody tell me what going on…my bottom leaves is turning yellow…im bout to put in a new and bigger pot and she is 2 week old

1 Like

Happens to me all the time. bottom leaves mean nothing to me. Mine grow out of it normally starting at some form of maturity, when they decide depending on the seed strain to take off producing something besides root. @Tmc33 on young plants the worse you can do is think you’re missing something and end up overdoing instead. :laughing: let them be young and get busy on them in the teen age years. only thing i will add to my water is some root inducer such as good bacteria to help young plant. right now i’m using Root Magic to induce the roots to take up maximum soil nutrients and Benificial Nematodes for gnat prevention. they need nothing else until veg. send us a pic if you can, it will help us both. Over Watering seems to me to be Most Disasters and it happens when we think we are missing something. if yellow bothers you, and to some it rightly does, you can take it off; all it will do is tell it to grow more

1 Like

Heree is the one baby…they are blue widows.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. This truly is a great place to hang out and maybe learn a trick or 2.

1 Like

What do you think dollar…and anybody in the family.

1 Like

Hard to tell with the red light what is going on with them. Shot in the dark?… hot soil, overwatering or lights too close.

1 Like

I would wait til they are at least taller than the lip of the cup before transplant, just my opinion. Too much stress at 2 weeks old on the root system will not help early growth. Happy growing!

1 Like

Well i just tore the cup in transplant that one…come to find out, that smell like straight Sh**…so now i think when i put her into a bigger pot with holes at the bottom.

2 Likes

She will be able to breath.

2 Likes