Greetings everybody💥💥

2 Likes

@Tmc33 :+1: they look better than mine Antonio bro, i’ve seen Kyle Kushman’s videos before and after transplanting and when he lost the cups he was planting a cup full of roots. Nobody can argue with his big happy grows

Thank you brody…this info really means alot and make sense thanks again.:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Hello fellow freedom fighters. In the heart of prohibition, we have six weeks until glory or shackles. Our issues have ranged from hate (a MFer came in and broke a purple kush early on. The top was the first clone. Bottom is bumping too!

I think my biggest lessons of this season would be start seedlings indoors, to max the veg. Stop making clones in June. They are everywhere! Add guano as a tea, versus adding dry at feed time. An emergency repotting occurred yesterday. Over night, one the of the girls went complete leaf droop. Intrawebs all said overwater. The massive root ball was pretty much sitting ontop of a turd the size of a beach ball. I’m still befuddled by how only one plant has this issue, when all things are even. Cross your fingers! I should have indicators when the sun comes up.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to a pretty chill 'lil spot,lotta good peeps up in here!

1 Like

Hola my friend. I got my training wheels on here as well😂

1 Like

Love your handle and welcome!

2 Likes