Grand daddy purple

GDP was a beast and a pleasure to grow!

![image|375x500]

9 Likes

God dam that is a very beautiful plant my friend!!! Nice grow!!

2 Likes

Nice job. Looks amazing brotha.

2 Likes

Damn I got hungry looking at this pic

3 Likes

@Janderson2902 and you had to cut that pretty plant down :smile: dang near a shame

1 Like

droolin over here nice work bro.

2 Likes

Hi all, checked on my GDP tonight, her yellowing leaves look terrible . But her buds are dense, trichomes are cloudy with some amber.
Watering with ph tap water with molasses & about 55° to increase bud growth. She smelled like grapes when I opened the tent.

Thoughts

6 Likes

I still think that looks fantastic. You have something going for you in your favor. Most of the GREEN is gone and that means it will NOT taste of chlorophyll. It will cure MUCH BETTER and be reminiscent of Acapulco Gold in its appearance…On the market, that would be TOP SHELF PRIMO bud. Your leaves may be yellow but they are not burnt, Ph damaged, no signs of Nutrient problems…When you dry and cure, it will be PRISTINE…make sure you get some pics out, gonna be beautiful buds

3 Likes

I’m so excited for you. Looking good. Please tell me you got the water droplet off? :grimacing:

1 Like

Sorry Mike @Mrb53004 thanks. Just giving her another week or so, but I’m watching her trichomes. I want some couchlock lol.

Have a great warm day

1 Like

Lol, probably not. I didn’t see it, to be honest with my vision (I’m legally blind).

Hope she didn’t burn.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know. By the way, being legally blind and growing plants the way you do, makes you a superhero in my book. I appreciate your presence in the world. I’m sure she is just fine. <3 Send address, please when you can? Gathering things together for a few folks today so I can ship out tomorrow.

1 Like

Why are you apologizing? I always hope I did not offend.

1 Like

Will do, can’t wait to try. Have a warm day​:sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

No Mike @Mrb53004 no offend. I laugh at my self cuz I’m always jumping in. Vision loss is 19 years & I’m always challenging my self.

1 Like

My beautiful girl’s starting to purple up & smells like grape koolaid :yum::yum:. Still looking for amber trichomes, thoughs.

Tonight’s progress

I’m thinking she’s got another week or so

1 Like

Sigh. I have a while yet. Looking delicious!

1 Like

What they looking like, how old are yours??

1 Like

I don’t have GDP, but my Harlequin Kimbo Kush and Hawaii x Purple Skunk have about five more weeks.

1 Like

Lots of trichomes when they ripen, they’ll be amazing!!

1 Like